Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
how did you put it in the folder did just put the rar into the game folder that won't work

if you are using the SCENE REPLAY MOD as well then you have to put tacitogallery.rpy that was included into the game folder as well not the folder the rpy files only

if you have read the full post you will know what you have to do to see the cheat right click or press escape key (esc)
Nevermind, I restartted the game and it was working.. so not sure.. thanks though

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
i dont have the same thins as the guy has in the tutorial video? all i get is the gallery rpy, and the cheat rpy. i can only change the ammount of money i have etc, not items etc. any help? ty

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
any other mods installed if not then you just need to put the cheatmod.rpy in to the game folder

if you have the scene mod by Tacito then you have to put tacitogallery.rpy in to the game folder that was included as well

not where the exe is but there should be three folders where the exe is

that video is old but it still tells you where to put the rpy files to if you did put the cheatmod.rpy into the game folder you would have seen a menu in red saying More Cheats

games <-- put them into this folder
lib
renpy

Reactions: Nazsan

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Aint working sir, same error of the other guys
I am not getting those error

can you post your code error there should be a button that say copy bbcode press it paste here

there other error in the game that's not caused by my cheats

this is my third time downloading the game and my cheat mode to verify only errors I'm getting is from battle.rpy gallery.rpy and screens.rpy they not my mod it's the game it self

the fix here on this page
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3213987

EKYO-7

Aug 15, 2019
I am not getting those error

can you post your code error there should be a button that say copy bbcode press it paste here

there other error in the game that's not caused by my cheats

this is my third time downloading the game and my cheat mode to verify only errors I'm getting is from battle.rpy gallery.rpy and screens.rpy they not my mod it's the game it self

the fix here on this page
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3213987
Thanks very much sir, it fixed now.

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do you add money?
that cheat is the original cheat that's built into the game all you have to so is press esc or right click on the mouse there should be a menu called cheats and if you using my cheats there will a menu called more cheats

Edit:

Cheatmod has been updated

nothing has changed just added scene replay menu by Tacito

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacito