Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Cheats have been updated to v1.5
Hi, do you have an updated screens.rpyc for version modv1.5? I have it partially working on Android and have put together an APK. New menu was there but adding hearts doesn't seem to work. Here is a link if you want to try it.

Reactions: IntrepitBrain

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi, do you have an updated screens.rpyc for version modv1.5? I have it partially working on Android and have put together an APK. New menu was there but adding hearts doesn't seem to work. Here is a link if you want to try it.
my cheat mod doesn't use screens.rpyc anymore if you having problem for the heart not going up you need to use the heart lin cheat first for each charactor

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
my cheat mod doesn't use screens.rpyc anymore if you having problem for the heart not going up you need to use the heart lin cheat first for each charactor
Never mind, it's 100% working in the APK I posted above. (I wasn't long pressing to get the hearts )
Good job and thanks for the mods

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I put another APK together omitting screens.rpyc
Sadly unless I use the older screens.rpyc you posted a while ago I can not see the new cheat menu only the older one.
are you using SCENE REPLAY MOD at all if you are you need to put tacitogallery.rpy that was included in the download into the game folder as well as I stated my mod doesn't use screens.rpyc anymore and I will not redo it you will see a red menu just below the Cheat menu if you have installed it properly and read the instructions properly

edit:

this the instruction how to install on android but you might need to root your phone/tablet and I can't really help you on this cause I don't know how that person got it work on his phone/tablet

Note: You might need to have your phone to be rooted for this to work
0. Add x- to your file before import to apk and backup your save.
1. Use apk from spear1403 because apk from the66 can not edit (my skill is noob)
2. Use MiXplorer for import file to apk and sign apk
3. Backup apk click apk and select copy (choice 2)
4. Click on apk and select Explore
5. Go to assets > x-game put your mods here
6. Close or back to modify apk tap on apk and select : top right
7. Select Sign and click copy pad on top select last activity then select Auto.
8. Wait and install.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wills747

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
are you using SCENE REPLAY MOD at all if you are you need to put tacitogallery.rpy that was included in the download into the game folder as well as I stated my mod doesn't use screens.rpyc anymore and I will not redo it you will see a red menu just below the Cheat menu if you have installed it properly and read the instructions properly

edit:

this the instruction how to install on android but you might need to root your phone/tablet and I can't really help you on this cause I don't know how that person got it work on his phone/tablet
No, not using replay mod just the cousin mod.
The Mega link I posted above is the combination of your mod And the cousin mod and it is working once i figured out to long press when adding stuff.
Someone may find it useful if they cant work out how to do it or just CBA.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
No, not using replay mod just the cousin mod.
The Mega link I posted above is the combination of your mod And the cousin mod and it is working once i figured out to long press when adding stuff.
Someone may find it useful if they cant work out how to do it or just CBA.

ok can you post a link to where you get the cousin mod? so I can look at it to see it's conflicting with each other

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
ok can you post a link to where you get the cousin mod? so I can look at it to see it's conflicting with each other
Just the incest patch from first post main thread, don't think there's conflicts but I'm not really up there on py.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
nope it doesn't conflict but try this might help you here a rpyc file
Hi, its actually all working. I was being stupid and not long pressing to add hearts. I haven't played the PC version so I wasn't sure how it worked or if it works the same.
Basically the test app I'm hosting on mega works 100% but i'm 50% dummy ;)

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Can someone tell me why the cheatmod changes the version of the game from v 1.6.0.1ex to v 1.5.0 ex

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can someone tell me why the cheatmod changes the version of the game from v 1.6.0.1ex to v 1.5.0 ex
it's because I haven't done that part yet because there was no need to because of the codes of the game didn't change

Reactions: Renozrz

GentleSinner

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to decide if I need to download both the Tacito mod and yours, or just yours.
Do I get any other benefits from having the Tacito mod, or is it just an overlap your mod?

Thanks in advance

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi, I'm trying to decide if I need to download both the Tacito mod and yours, or just yours.
Do I get any other benefits from having the Tacito mod, or is it just an overlap your mod?

Thanks in advance
my mod is for cheats and scene that are not locked Tacito scene mod is for the scenes that are still locked but can be unlock only you can use both but you need to add the extra file that's in my mod for his mod so that the menu shows up

my mod will add hearts and items and activate some things

his mod doesn't have any cheats

it is your own choice that I can't make for you if you want to cheat then use mine if you don't want to cheat then only use his or use both

GentleSinner

Aug 24, 2019
my mod is for cheats and scene that are not locked Tacito scene mod is for the scenes that are still locked but can be unlock only you can use both but you need to add the extra file that's in my mod for his mod so that the menu shows up

my mod will add hearts and items and activate some things

his mod doesn't have any cheats

it is your own choice that I can't make for you if you want to cheat then use mine if you don't want to cheat then only use his or use both

Thanks for the information!
I'll try with just your mod for now, and see how I feel about adding the other mod later.

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
I take it this wont work on the new version? 1.6.0.1 Beta Ex? as I put in the Game folder and nothing seems to work don't see the cheats anywhere :)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So, I'm guessing that the Cheat Mod is not working anymore? as I placed into the game dir, but it does not show up
how did you put it in the folder did just put the rar into the game folder that won't work

if you are using the SCENE REPLAY MOD as well then you have to put tacitogallery.rpy that was included into the game folder as well not the folder the rpy files only

if you have read the full post you will know what you have to do to see the cheat right click or press escape key (esc)

Reactions: remit52195