Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

spaztic1982

Nov 15, 2017
it for window's unrar it and then put the MyCuteRoommate.rpy into the game folder above lib folder then start the game load a save or start a new game once inside your cousin apartment press p to get into cheat menu make sure you press p

I still cant figure this out ive only been doing this a week not understanding what is meant by install mod into game folder.

Reactions: Wibuprogrammer

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I still cant figure this out ive only been doing this a week not understanding what is meant by install mod into game folder.
what don't you understand open the
My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win/GAME

Untitled-1.gif

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
extract then open the folder the copy cheatmod.rpy then paste it in to the game folder that's inside the My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win and if you are using Tacito scene mod then there got to use that one inside the fold it's been modified to work with his mod

C:/My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win/game/cheatmod.rpy

Reactions: spaztic1982

xvidrax

Jan 11, 2018
For me is still not showing the more cheats menu,i rly dk what to move around/press to make it show

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
For me is still not showing the more cheats menu,i rly dk what to move around/press to make it show
just make sure you put the cheatmenu.rpy into the game not the zip if you watch the video it's old but it still tells you where to put it don't need to use unren

when you press esc or right/left click you should see more cheat menu in red but if you are you using Tacito scene mod then you have to put the tacitogallery.rpy into the game as well that been include but if you are using other mods for this game that affects the main menu then you are out of luck

and next time please read other post i have explained how to install it so many times

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
who has apk of the mod? can I have a link pls? thanks!
you need know how to add it to the original apk by using MiXplorer

0. Add x- to your file before import to apk and backup your save.
1. Use apk from spear1403 because apk from the66 can not edit (my skill is noob)
2. Use MiXplorer for import file to apk and sign apk
3. Backup apk click apk and select copy (choice 2)
4. Click on apk and select Explore
5. Go to assets > x-game put your mods here
6. Close or back to modify apk tap on apk and select : top right
7. Select Sign and click copy pad on top select last activity then select Auto.
8. Wait and install.

Mapin

Jun 21, 2018
you need know how to add it to the original apk by using MiXplorer

0. Add x- to your file before import to apk and backup your save.
1. Use apk from spear1403 because apk from the66 can not edit (my skill is noob)
2. Use MiXplorer for import file to apk and sign apk
3. Backup apk click apk and select copy (choice 2)
4. Click on apk and select Explore
5. Go to assets > x-game put your mods here
6. Close or back to modify apk tap on apk and select : top right
7. Select Sign and click copy pad on top select last activity then select Auto.
8. Wait and install.
I already did this but the more cheats doesn't appear on my menu. It only shows the default cheat. btw I'm using spear1403's apk the version 1.6.0
All of the files in x-game folder are .rpyc type
I just paste the x-cheatmod.rpy in there

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I already did this but the more cheats doesn't appear on my menu. It only shows the default cheat. btw I'm using spear1403's apk the version 1.6.0
All of the files in x-game folder are .rpyc type
I just paste the x-cheatmod.rpy in there
I have tried myself but I couldn't figure it myself either I am not 100% sure if you need your phone be rooted or not so I suggest you to ask zerlkung how he did it

Reactions: zerlkung

Mapin

Jun 21, 2018
I have tried myself but I couldn't figure it myself either I am not 100% sure if you need your phone be rooted or not so I suggest you to ask zerlkung how he did it
My theory is maybe because of version mismatch that result to the mod not being called by the app? I'm unable to read/view the rpyc files but I can view the mod and I read in the config part that it's for version 1.5.0 beta ex.
Idk if thats how it works tho. not that big brain when it comes to coding and stuff hehe

edit: It works in my Windows OS PC. so Im gonna play in my PC instead

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Hi all. I play this game on pc under win7 and i have this cheat mod and it works, except for the "bad dream" and the "see a pussy stuff it fully" part in the "More Cheats" section of it. I dunno why those 2 parts dont work i cant click on those like on the rest of the cheat options, i mean when i click on them they dont become "highlighted" like the rest "submenu parts" of the cheats and nothing happens. Were those parts not fully added to this cheat mod yet or why dont they work like the rest? Here are some screenshots

cheatmodproblem01.jpg

cheatmodproblem02.jpg

cheatmodproblem03.jpg

cheatmodproblem04.jpg

Reactions: Kokoputu

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi all. I play this game on pc under win7 and i have this cheat mod and it works, except for the "bad dream" and the "see a pussy stuff it fully" part in the "More Cheats" section of it. I dunno why those 2 parts dont work i cant click on those like on the rest of the cheat options, i mean when i click on them they dont become "highlighted" like the rest "submenu parts" of the cheats and nothing happens. Were those parts not fully added to this cheat mod yet or why dont they work like the rest? Here are some screenshots
"bad dream" you will have to go to sleep with a hard-on you will see your cousin fat in the dream

"see a pussy stuff it fully" It's for you to have vaginal sex with anna and salesclerk

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
"bad dream" you will have to go to sleep with a hard-on you will see your cousin fat in the dream

"see a pussy stuff it fully" It's for you to have vaginal sex with anna and salesclerk
ok thx for the info. although i tried it with Anna and that "submenu part" wasn't "clickable" and didn't "highlight" itself when i was with Anna, and with the sales clerk i'm already at the "level" where i can simply click on the "cock icon" at the bottom right of the screen to fuck her pussy so now i think i'm kinda missing something with Anna to make that cheat submenu part work but dunno what. I' think i kinda played through the game to the end cuz i saw the kinda "outro" where the "Angel" and the "Devil" from the game called Girl House appeared...
Maybe i should load an "older savegame" and then those cheat submenu parts will work?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
ok thx for the info. although i tried it with Anna and that "submenu part" wasn't "clickable" and didn't "highlight" itself when i was with Anna, and with the sales clerk i'm already at the "level" where i can simply click on the "cock icon" at the bottom right of the screen to fuck her pussy so now i think i'm kinda missing something with Anna to make that cheat submenu part work but dunno what. I' think i kinda played through the game to the end cuz i saw the kinda "outro" where the "Angel" and the "Devil" from the game called Girl House appeared...
Maybe i should load an "older savegame" and then those cheat submenu parts will work?
with anna you just have to touch her pussy that's it those cheats are meant for the beginning so you don't have to wait till the doctor tells you, if you see a pussy just fuck it

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
with anna you just have to touch her pussy that's it those cheats are meant for the beginning so you don't have to wait till the doctor tells you, if you see a pussy just fuck it
Ok, then i guess that those parts of the cheat menus "don't work anymore" cuz i "kinda almost finished the game" and they only work at the very beginning of the game...am i right?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Ok, then i guess that those parts of the cheat menus "don't work anymore" cuz i "kinda almost finished the game" and they only work at the very beginning of the game...am i right?
As I stated they are for the beginning of the game before the doctor tells you if you see a pussy stuff it fully

when you start to have anal sex with anna when you touch her pussy she will tell you don't touch me there and when you use the see a pussy stuff it fully cheat then when you touch her pussy you will automatically go in her pussy at the beginning of the game she will not allow you to touch her pussy until the doctor tells you if you see pussy just stuff it. it's the same for the store clerk

with the bad dream you have make sure you press the image then the press eye ball you will your cousin have sex with you while she fat and don't skip

here how to test start a new game then go through the progress with the store clerk or anna it won't take that long and try to have regular sex with them they will tell you they won't let you but if you select that one cheat try again

they still work on my end