Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm sorry but I really don't get what I'm supposed to do and what to download...
all you need to download screens.rpy and unren but if you are having problems you might need to download the screen.rpyc if needed but if you are using tacito scene mod you need to download tacitogallery.rpy

you need use unren and put in where the exe is and run it and press 1 then press 1 again then press 2 then close then move the screens.rpy into the game folder just above lib folder

Reactions: zerlkung

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME! I am NOT a programmer. Also, I have brain damage or something. There are several ways to do this. I cannot follow anyone one of them. So, keeping that in mind. What is the easiest way to install this cheat mod? I have a Windows 7 pc and I am trying teh 16 Beta version of this awesome game. Please and thank you to whomever can help :cool:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME! I am NOT a programmer. Also, I have brain damage or something. There are several ways to do this. I cannot follow anyone one of them. So, keeping that in mind. What is the easiest way to install this cheat mod? I have a Windows 7 pc and I am trying teh 16 Beta version of this awesome game. Please and thank you to whomever can help :cool:
you need use unren and put in where the exe is and run it and press 1 then press 1 again then press 2 then close then move the screens.rpy into the game folder just above lib folder and make sure remove the numbers and the underscore off of the screens.rpy

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
you need use unren and put in where the exe is and run it and press 1 then press 1 again then press 2 then close then move the screens.rpy into the game folder just above lib folder
WOW! That's the quickest response ever! Well, except when I got slapped by every woman I've ever asked out. I will try it now. Thank you.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Thanks for the easy instruction. But, where do I find the screens.rpy file after I run unren?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for the easy instruction. But, where do I find the screens.rpy file after I run unren?
go to the main post there should be download below the images where the screens.rpy and where you find it after you have download it is where ever you have your download directory set to with your browser usually the download folder not in less you have changed it

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
go to the main post there should be download below the images where the screens.rpy and where you find it after you have download it is where ever you have your download directory set to with your browser usually the download folder not in less you have changed it
Thank you, I'll try it out!

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Ugh, I'm so stupid! It's okay to agree with me. Here is what I did:
1. I put unren in the folder with the roomate.exe file.
2. I ran unren, pressed 1, then pressed 1 again, then pressed 2, then I closed unren.
3. I then moved the screens.rpy into the game folder. I clicked replace.
4. Do I need to also place the screens.rpyc file in there also?
Thank you for your patience with my inability to follow basic computer programming.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
no you shouldn't have to only if you have problems when in the game meaning in-game say that you in the kitchen and you press Esc or right click there should be a menu called cheats

if it's just showing this then you need to use rpyc file

it should be showing this
It worked, you're the awesomest! I see the other cheats now. I can get the items.
I got my cousins hearts up to SIX! But I can't get any of the others hearts to go up, bummer. But, at least I got my cousin who I want! Thanks again, I really appreciate your cheat and even more so, your help!

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
OK I figured out the hearts issue, dummy me, DUH! Thanks again, have a good night! Now take an aspirin for the headache I gave you.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
when i click on gallery/scenes it comes up as error on latest version
what gallery or scene are you talking about my sex scene are inside the cheat menu not on the main menu

this when you lunch the exe

Start
Load
Gallery <--- Not Mine
Scenes <--- Not Mine but tacito
Options
Patreon
Exit

If you have download this tacitogallery.rpy from here that means you didn't read the post properly you don't need to download that not in less you are using his mod

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Cheat mod has been updated to v1.4 so you can install it easier for windows only just put the cheatmod.rpy into the game directory/folder

Reactions: Graybo

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
look it does tell you where to put it some people don't know how to read

Installation:

Window's only
Just add the MyCuteRoommate.rpy to the game folder where the exe is
Run the game while in the game press P on your Keyboard
I mean, I've done both and it still doesn't work. I'm running Win10. I don't know the technical stuff so don't bother asking. I know how to read and follow instructions, it still is not working. Pressing 'p' does absolutely nothing. This does not change whether or not I place the cheatmod.py into the "game" folder or into the root folder.

EDIT: You don't have to press 'p' .... just hit 'esc' to go to the menu and the cheats are right there.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I mean, I've done both and it still doesn't work. I'm running Win10. I don't know the technical stuff so don't bother asking. I know how to read and follow instructions, it still is not working. Pressing 'p' does absolutely nothing. This does not change whether or not I place the cheatmod.py into the "game" folder or into the root folder.

EDIT: You don't have to press 'p' .... just hit 'esc' to go to the menu and the cheats are right there.
that was my first couple of version of the mod by press p it doesn't show that in the instruction anymore by look at the image would of given you a clue by pressing the esc or right click of the mouse