Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

bulluk

May 1, 2017
i'm sorry that i didn't mentioned about things in detail.
yes, did unpacked the rpyc files into rpy with the unren (of course). and that's why i can write about the "More_Cheats" menu and "Cheats" menu. somehow, i found strange since i'd tried to modify the screens.rpy to see it making changes or not, it didn't show any different.
so, i've come to an idea, that i might be missed anything about this mod....
it's nice mod.....

:D

Reactions: neffexs

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i'm sorry that i didn't mentioned about things in detail.
yes, did unpacked the rpyc files into rpy with the unren (of course). and that's why i can write about the "More_Cheats" menu and "Cheats" menu. somehow, i found strange since i'd tried to modify the screens.rpy to see it making changes or not, it didn't show any different.
so, i've come to an idea, that i might be missed anything about this mod....
it's nice mod.....

ok delete the rpy and rpyc then put the screens.rpy into the game folder renpy should reading the rpy first before it reads the rpyc it doesn't look like it is for some reason just make sure you put the screens.rpy into the game folder not where the game.exe is

or you can try this screens.rpyc

bulluk

May 1, 2017
still the same.....
from your screens.rpyc, it seems that it has different file size. i've used your screen rpy and it's produced the screen.rpyc right?
the produced screen.rpyc smaller than this ones "or you can try this screens.rpyc ".....

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
still the same.....
from your screens.rpyc, it seems that it has different file size. i've used your screen rpy and it's produced the screen.rpyc right?
the produced screen.rpyc smaller than this ones "or you can try this screens.rpyc ".....
are you using another mod for the game? like the scene mod by Tacito
that might be the reason why

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
is it tacito gallery mod?
the image shows that you are using his scene mod

you can do me a favor can you do a clean download of the game and only put my mod in to see if that's the case.

I don't know if you his mod will conflict mine I think his menu edit will overwrite my coding if his using the same coding for the main screens file

EDIT: I can confirm his mod will conflict with mine

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
is it tacito gallery mod?
are you using any other mods for the game?
are you putting the screens.rpy into the game folder not where the exe is
the game folder is above the lib folder?

ask when you put the screens.rpy into the folder did window ask you replace the existing file?

bulluk

May 1, 2017
it seems, it's conflicted with tacito's mod. the tacito also accessing the menu "Cheat", just like on your mod.
so, after i modified the tacito's mod, it's solved.
thanks for your responds.....

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
My cheat mod will be updated to MCR 1.6.0 Final Extra version by 11/09/2019 6pm Canada ontario est time

EDIT: Just have to add the new scene in that it the cheat will still work

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi rayminator,

I tried to use your cheat as I did before, on my Mac. But I couldn't find Game version 1.6 ex for Mac to download. So I decided to make my own by using Windows version and "renpy-7.3.5-sdk". Then built working Mac version.

But now;
When I try to unren it, then the game crashes (not starting). Do you have any idea to fix this.

Thanks
I don't know can't test anything on a mac because I don't own a mac they are to expensive

If you still have the windows version try to put the screens.rpy in the game folder before create a mac version

Reactions: z Wolf

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
ok delete the rpy and rpyc then put the screens.rpy into the game folder renpy should reading the rpy first before it reads the rpyc it doesn't look like it is for some reason just make sure you put the screens.rpy into the game folder not where the game.exe is

or you can try this screens.rpyc
Do you have updated "screens.rpyc" file for the version 1.6 ex?

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
I don't know can't test anything on a mac because I don't own a mac they are to expensive

If you still have the windows version try to put the screens.rpy in the game folder before create a mac version
I did; same error..
It is not the game or cheat error, most likely renpy complier error after updated to 7.3.5.
I have tried screen.rpyc file and it worked on MAC (many thanks to you again) but it needs to be updated

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I did; same error..
It is not the game or cheat error, most likely renpy complier error after updated to 7.3.5.
I have tried screen.rpyc file and it worked on MAC (many thanks to you again) but it needs to be updated
I have upload screens.rpyc to the main page but I think that if it renpy complier then best for you to report it to Pytom or have to wait for someone to make a update for the game that's with more experience

Reactions: z Wolf

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
I have upload screens.rpyc to the main page but I think that if it renpy complier then best for you to report it to Pytom or have to wait for someone to make a update for the game that's with more experience
screens.rpyc worked like a charm on Mac, no need to unren. Many thanks again.
You always make perfect job.