2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
This is a very interesting question. A clue in the game tells you that the protagonist must sit in the second empty seat in the third row. There are two sectors in the game. Therefore, the correct answer is: left sector, third row, first seat from the aisle between the sectors.
Thanks dude!

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Where to find the webcam?
In a shop, the protagonist asks the saleswoman about a webcam. She offers to answer her riddles in exchange for the webcam. The webcam is then installed on a computer, creating a web-channel for the protagonist to masturbate for money. This money is then used to buy a camera and a saleswoman is rented a room to take pictures of Olya.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
How do I get around the penis at the start of the game (I rushed and clicked on the wrong answer and now I can't get into the game)?

ChaosDa

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, i cant pass the dick at the beginning of the game. Maybe i gave him the wrong answers. Now he wont let me in the game. At every new start he only says that a virus were downloaded on my pc ^^ and than the game closes......pls help.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, i cant pass the dick at the beginning of the game. Maybe i gave him the wrong answers. Now i wont let me in the game. At every new start he only says that a virus were downloaded on my pc ^^ and than the game closes......pls help.
How about deleting your game folder at both destinations and then install it again ????
Of cause, keeping the save files, if you had them !!!!

Last edited:

ChaosDa

Nov 11, 2017
How about deleting your game folder at both destinations and then istall it again ????
Of cause, keeping the save files, if you had them !!!!
You mean the files on C? I did deleting them in and the game on my d drive too. I downloaded the game again but this dosent help either :( Never had this before.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You mean the files on C? I did deleting them in and the game on my d drive too. I downloaded the game again but this dosent help either :( Never had this before.
Me either, so I don`t know !!!!! It was just a thought !!!!

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
You may need to prevent the game from going online or do something with the User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/MCR2 folder.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The classic case of removing the persistent from the AppData location, hm?

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes