2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I get this error in agent lecutre reward while sucking...Please help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_content/city1/doctor/doctor.rpyc", line 9, in script call
����r���us5ŃSม��+q�2���|[�v���鍠)��PUf���^s;�-�qԲ}OpO�ڎ��������\�>��u<�E�<0�m���y����A�l�qc��\ȃ� ^�n�i�ͺJi�n�����1���5��%����?ڽr��_]<�Wǫ�
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 43, in script call
��;d�H��QO��w
��;d�H��QO��w
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/anya_bedroom/anya_cat1.rpyc", line 6, in script call
KJw����&���<� w Q3�l�F��T���R���bc�FS���_SK�\�T��;T-ʓ��j�`6xױS>9S�g��h��L]G�ћ�-�'�O/S��J�N�]���Y�s�¥j������FAo&���P-�5��+x��)��eѿ^Z�ـR�]3X���������m�a��'�F��>hK6a72��y��rC���T-Kd�~aҟ@�"�ц�H��+���oT>��2�ɍ4�Y�1�LB����WS�Sʖ4�N�QQ�i�M˦���X��++EKhj.n��u��`������7�9zy�.����u ���!��8N��i��?���-���cji��m��r!�M5&��0�
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/hero_room.rpyc", line 9, in script call
l�.���ս�+�ʒ��o�Ǣ�wv8��.>��TV����T��2K���b��U��;��36Ns���#��a��˥�'��/��ʋ���Q2׃����3�Rŧ�Oué���-1��x���R �eUh/�W�B�{��2�w��}�����+{�ʦ����%�k$�k% ٓ���:eek:ֈ�t�߈��;�F�1�y7!��A�I�_��㙼����~���5���� jtPݎtw��N� �ݩP�E��y�]�F� �<���jZ��a�=��s���ٜ2\W��������绱������r�j_�u����-X��H�P���6�xN�l4N�
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 51, in script call
��NA���y1A�M�c��3+�f�Nw���i1)i\��QZ�g�����ǎ��Lf���,��t�T�^r\��F!"���^Y����\^K�`�}���&s�3�Hϒ�p4���Dw�����6O�N�l�VM���)IC�o����b�!W�="N(�g����B���!V���fr����D���5�P���A<��>��ut���>%�Oh�w��0�i�[����^��z�P9��t��G;P��)�mpn��D�'����t;;��P/�G�˹�I��+9n��
File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpyc", line 599, in script call
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "game/_content/city1/doctor/doctor.rpyc", line 9, in script call
����r���us5ŃSม��+q�2���|[�v���鍠)��PUf���^s;�-�qԲ}OpO�ڎ��������\�>��u<�E�<0�m���y����A�l�qc��\ȃ� ^�n�i�ͺJi�n�����1���5��%����?ڽr��_]<�Wǫ�
��;d�H��QO��w
��;d�H��QO��w
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/anya_bedroom/anya_cat1.rpyc", line 6, in script call
KJw����&���<� w Q3�l�F��T���R���bc�FS���_SK�\�T��;T-ʓ��j�`6xױS>9S�g��h��L]G�ћ�-�'�O/S��J�N�]���Y�s�¥j������FAo&���P-�5��+x��)��eѿ^Z�ـR�]3X���������m�a��'�F��>hK6a72��y��rC���T-Kd�~aҟ@�"�ц�H��+���oT>��2�ɍ4�Y�1�LB����WS�Sʖ4�N�QQ�i�M˦���X��++EKhj.n��u��`������7�9zy�.����u ���!��8N��i��?���-���cji��m��r!�M5&��0�
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/hero_room.rpyc", line 9, in script call
l�.���ս�+�ʒ��o�Ǣ�wv8��.>��TV����T��2K���b��U��;��36Ns���#��a��˥�'��/��ʋ���Q2׃����3�Rŧ�Oué���-1��x���R �eUh/�W�B�{��2�w��}�����+{�ʦ����%�k$�k% ٓ���:eek:ֈ�t�߈��;�F�1�y7!��A�I�_��㙼����~���5���� jtPݎtw��N� �ݩP�E��y�]�F� �<���jZ��a�=��s���ٜ2\W��������绱������r�j_�u����-X��H�P���6�xN�l4N�
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 51, in script call
��NA���y1A�M�c��3+�f�Nw���i1)i\��QZ�g�����ǎ��Lf���,��t�T�^r\��F!"���^Y����\^K�`�}���&s�3�Hϒ�p4���Dw�����6O�N�l�VM���)IC�o����b�!W�="N(�g����B���!V���fr����D���5�P���A<��>��ut���>%�Oh�w��0�i�[����^��z�P9��t��G;P��)�mpn��D�'����t;;��P/�G�˹�I��+9n��
File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpyc", line 599, in script call
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "renpy/revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
My Cute Roommate 2 1.0.01010extra
Tue Jan 2 20:30:34 2024
please hide this with the spoiler tool

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
the scene with Rita at the university is this the last thread? if she ordered me to lick her pussy, if so, it's better to wait for the next update, maybe it will be fixed

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the scene with Rita at the university is this the last thread? if she ordered me to lick her pussy, if so, it's better to wait for the next update, maybe it will be fixed
dont bet on it ... astaros is well known for having critical bugs in his game for months while he pushes out other updates without to fix anything at all....
he did the same with the first roommate game, than later with girl house too , while girlhouse was so full of buggs that he just rushed in1 upodte to the end of the story instead of trying to fix something

dzirle

Jan 3, 2023

Hey, everybody
I’m sorry about the bugs. This was due to a problem with my Internet and poor synchronization between files. It was necessary to check again, but I was in a hurry to post the release, as I promised to do it before the end of the year. Hopefully I've fixed everything. Now there should be no bugs

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes