2.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
Downloaded the game yesterday and was able to play. several bugs later I exited the game. tried to launch it today and it crashes on the splash screen. uninstalled gme, re-installed it and same thing. crashes on splash screen
so I managed to get the game running. I deleted all the files except for my actual save file. I went into appdata/roaming on my PC and deleted all files related tp mcr2 in the renpy folder. reinstalled the game and it worked. I did get a securioty error from renpy asking if I trusted the load file i was trying to use and it did load it.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Walkthrough mod for My Cute Roommate 2 v12.10121 Extra

Overview:
Walkthrough showing effects of choices​

Updated: 2024-10-15
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: v12.10121 Extra
Language: English

Features:
  • Walkthrough, highlights choices

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
no? it is acceptable for a game to be broken to the point that is unplayable?
the fact that a thing is free doesn't mean that have to be bad...
If it's free and low quality you drop it and move on. Period, end of story. No one owes you anything, they gave you something, what you do with it is on you, but don't go back and complain that your free shit isn't high quality. People will, and should, laugh in your face because of it.

If you don't believe it, give someone something for free and see how you feel when they come back to you complaining about it.

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
If it's free and low quality you drop it and move on. Period, end of story. No one owes you anything, they gave you something, what you do with it is on you, but don't go back and complain that your free shit isn't high quality. People will, and should, laugh in your face because of it.

If you don't believe it, give someone something for free and see how you feel when they come back to you complaining about it.
it seems to me that you're all kind of white knights in a poor version here. I don't feel like I've talked shit about this game. I also said that I give a big “good luck” to the developers to fix these bugs.
Besides, I am a game developer and I know very well how hard it is and how difficult it is to make things work.
As a developer I find it UNACCEPTABLE that a game is not playable. it is a philosophical view of the media

having said that, I apologize if my words, because of my poor English (i use traslation for this message now), have been twisted into a mere whine but I assure you that I meant what I wrote here.

(also: The moment a product is created, and the creators benefit from it in some way, it becomes open to critique.)
I hope this appeases your chivalrous instincts because no one will give you any medal, me continuing to answer to you is enough as an acknowledgement of your value

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so I take it these 3 games aren't that good? Which was the first My Cute Roommate or Girl House then this average game is part 3? Which one is the best out of the 3, and can you skip the prequals?
Well I'm at almost at the end, getting a bug with 1 quest but checking now if they uploaded the fix, it's up in Patreon but don't know if they uploaded it here yet, just logged in now. But seems less annoying than before, so go ahead and play. Also I suggest you read some posts to use console command or 0x52 urm to get energy/health for card battles if not you going to lose the 1st battle and maybe the other battles. so far only done 3 battles don't know if there's more.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 4134387 Thats currently what I stuck with
video course go to pc and watch the 2nd part, but when you go gym to workout with marsha I keep getting only the first training, have to check if someone uploaded the fix, the infirmary go at night, forgot who olya is I know it's one of the daughters, save as soon you wake up, and check the house maps on different times(if that's olya)if nothing happens then it's the other girl after classes just go outside university she standing there.

Reactions: only MILF
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes