CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
Game is pretty good but its super annoying too.
Animations are great and girls look decent BUT if you came here expecting only to choose options and have no way to fail the game i have to disappoint u this game is insanely annoying its extremely easy to lose the game...well at least for me.
Game has not bad amount of content, good amount of animations that are pretty well made, decent amount of girls but not sure if theres any kind of story. This game is basically a sandbox

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
I´m really stucked. I have fucked the dean, the trainer and Emily. I have massaged my roomate at least three times. I have tried to blackmail the director, but was forced to delete the pictures. I have had the spanking scene with the secretary.

So I really don't know what to do to proceed.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I´m really stucked. I have fucked the dean, the trainer and Emily. I have massaged my roomate at least three times. I have tried to blackmail the director, but was forced to delete the pictures. I have had the spanking scene with the secretary.

So I really don't know what to do to proceed.
What are your tasks, prior and secondary ?????

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to unlock directors room and blackmailed derek? im stuck over there
Unlock Roomate's office, offer to help her out with her problem, do the investigation and when the Director gets into the picture then her room will be unlocked.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have had the spanking scene with the secretary.
After spanking her , you had anal sex with her or you exit before ?
If nothing is changed in last releases , if you exit without anal sex with her you don't unlock a book (from secretary , gift for librarian) and you are stuck.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys help me pls.
I spied on anna and barbara and got photos. I showed it to barbara and she didn't give a fuck and now i can't do anything to progress with ana. And therefore i can't progress the game. When i go to their home its either barbara tells me to fuck off or just no one there. What should i do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I spied on anna and barbara and got photos. I showed it to barbara and she doesn't give a fuck and now i can't do anything to progress with ana. And therefore i can't progress the game. When i go to their home its either barbara tells me to fuck off or just no one there. What should i do?
Continue with others, most importantly, with roomate untill her progression crosses with Anna's.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
any cheats?
I used "save game editor online"

Just go to the website, drag your latest save file onto the webpage to load it, then edit the file on the website and save it.
Then put the saved file back in the game\saves folder.

abangjoned

Sep 5, 2018
Unlock Roomate's office, offer to help her out with her problem, do the investigation and when the Director gets into the picture then her room will be unlocked.
i already unlock the roomate office, then already take all the photo, anna already went home, got to fuck the dean, n i stuck when i want to blackmailed derek

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i already unlock the roomate office, then already take all the photo, anna already went home, got to fuck the dean, n i stuck when i want to blackmailed derek
Anna won't go home unless you blackmail Derek so if you have Anna back at home that means you have already blackmailed him.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes