Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
I put the "labels.rpy" in the game file already which fixed the ability to be able to talk to the Store Person, but it keep crashing when I try to work. That's the problem I have.

Jul 30, 2018
ok i used the fix for the store but now i got knocked out by the trainer at the gym because i asked for sex on accident got sent home now i cant go anywhere at all the map isnt clickable anymore what is going on here

Reactions: 878happy

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I do not like to say bad games that I'm not on patreon (can not follow everything ^^) but he could put a save in, I'm not the courage to redo everything ^^ :)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.2.0 EV!

Win (536MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 15, in execute
NameError: name 'develop_intellect' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 104, in script
    �e/M}��e\�k�bJ�PT7a�*�0=��d��U>���j���d��*K5��hc�����ɱ_�̗��~�єL��hj�?b�)wҏ���/(�N��H�yA�'<mM�^Pz��$Y�4���o~ۊ�D�A����K�KJ|Ɣ8d��� �{\�ϔH{���8�x+����ҭ�K���M���h|Q���~'~e����
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 917, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1110, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'develop_intellect' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
 1.2.0ex
Tue Mar 05 01:07:21 2019

I have this, when i load the game

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
This game is nothing but broken it's a shame too cause It's a great game idk if the dev plays his own game before putting a version out but it really doesn't seem like it none of my old saves work and really hate having to start all over to play new content

Reactions: OneWayMissile

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
if I remember correctly this game was very good the only problem was the bugs and apparently the problem continues

not to say that the game was already finished if Dev thought it was possible to continue the story the ideal would be to do a second season so to say where it would not be necessary to play everything again or else provided a save file from the end of the previous version

this is my humble opinion

so I'll keep an eye on the game but I will not waste time playing all over again without even knowing what's new in this version and most likely only after several updates will I try to play this game again

Reactions: blahblah25
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes