master861

Nov 4, 2022
Reactions: tearju01

master861

Nov 4, 2022
sorry to say that but ther are many ntr scenes if you turn that of or go for the gf route ther is of curse no ntr only on the dom/sub route is ntr

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, I'm here for NTR too but it's better to be avoidable. Everyone has their own taste.
Not it's not games with fewer things to focus on are better. The best vanilla & ntr games are games focus on only that one genre. Because the devs have perfected what they're good at which is either ntr or vanilla. Not to mention it just lacks in so many ways & leaves one with disappointment as it isn't the main focus. Also if everyone has their own taste then go to a game that actually is your taste don't expect vanilla in a ntr game & vice versa.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with the animations being really slow or is that just a me problem? If it is how can I fix it?

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
I previously asked about having no sounds in the gallery and eventually realized it's sort of a CG gallery rather a scene replay gallery, which is honestly unfortunate. Like many people here, I don't have the luxury to play through the game more than once to try out the different paths and make separate saves for each scene, like the game dev suggested. I hope a mod that makes a new separate gallery with scene replay gets made, ASAP. I tried the gallery unlocker and big thanks to the guy who wrote the script but it ultimately doesn't solve the issue of not having the actual scenes play.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Is anyone else having issues with the animations being really slow or is that just a me problem? If it is how can I fix it?
that seems just are you problem for me its fine, not sure what all that is about this hate about ntr avoiding or non ntr avoiding i love the game as it is so far, if you know how lily realy is you would thing dif about posting negative stuff.
@Andrealphus please keep the game as it is maybe at are overwiev of the points or wich route you are.

Reactions: CheshireNoir

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I seem to have found myself on the Dom route. Quite suddenly, just before the ritual, the MC has started acting like a dick and Lily like a wimp, which isn't really to my taste. I don't know how I got onto that route, as I'm not aware that any of the choices that I've made in the game suggested that I would be heading in that direction.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I seem to have found myself on the Dom route. Quite suddenly, just before the ritual, the MC has started acting like a dick and Lily like a wimp, which isn't really to my taste. I don't know how I got onto that route, as I'm not aware that any of the choices that I've made in the game suggested that I would be heading in that direction.
Read this https://f95zone.to/threads/my-demonic-romance-v0-9-0-patreon-my-demonic-romance.145892/post-12539708
to see how to get on the dom/sub route now make diff choises then what is the dom/sub path is telling you

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes happens to me to that is why i make sure that i make each time are save right before such choises

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks. Having now read that, the only alternative to Dom that covered is Sub, which I'm not keen on either. Ideally I'd want to be on level terms.
There are three possible routes: queen, girlfriend or slave.
In addition queen and slave have "NTR" optional subroutes

Reactions: Fyo and mams3425

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There are three possible routes: queen, girlfriend or slave.
In addition queen and slave have "NTR" optional subroutes
Thanks. Girlfriend would be my preference, but getting on that route seems a bit like passing through the eye of a needle, and I don't want to have to play the early part of the game umpteen times before I get it right. So I may just stick with Dom and hope the MC doesn't behave like too much of a bastard going forward.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes