master861

Nov 4, 2022
  • Else, if you got less than 4 points with Blandine, and zero with Macaria, you get the kiss of death. You die.That is from you comment above
    no you only need 3 points not 4 the 4 point is for bladines visit(no sex scene)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    this scene happens if you on the dom route and got 5 points for her mom and 1 for her sister
    this scene happens if you on the gf route and got 5 and 1 point

i dit not say you need 3 points to sleep with her mom i dit say you only need 3 points for her mom not 4 to avoid the kiss of the death

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
If you on the gf route you got are nice 69's scenes not sure if her mom only needs 7 or 8 points at the img.
second if on gf route her mom got are dick if futa true with out her sister not sure if 7 or 8 points needet i triggered the scenes with 8 points on the gf route maybe its less.

Endrongo

Oct 27, 2023
Thanks for the answers but i still can't manage to unlock the futa scenes, would just likes to see em if anyone can post them i'd be grateful

Garu

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the answers but i still can't manage to unlock the futa scenes, would just likes to see em if anyone can post them i'd be grateful
Check post #400, that's my post with the save with the futa scenes

I've taken the time to add the GF route to the guide I posted earlier (#Post 369). If anyone has a scene that they are looking for, feel free to tag me and I'll provide a save. I have unlocked all scenes so far.

Last edited:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
There are three possible routes: queen, girlfriend or slave.
In addition queen and slave have "NTR" optional subroutes
I still wish there were options to pick after initial Jason choice (with professor/monster), I mean alternative scenes with MC are already in the game, or even choice just to not let her do it. But I guess at this point we are on pimp route so it wouldn't change narrative anyway. But I think I've already been whining about it before. :p

Maybe some MMF but not garanteed
That would be nice, overall optional things are nice, especially if you already have art from different route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
This game has the tags “swinging” and “netorare”, so I assume it has “netorase”. Can someone explain to me how the ntr is like in this game and if it’s hard to get the scenes, and if it has a good amount of them?

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
This game has the tags “swinging” and “netorare”, so I assume it has “netorase”. Can someone explain to me how the ntr is like in this game and if it’s hard to get the scenes, and if it has a good amount of them?
You will never hit an NTR scene unless you affirmatively consent to it So non-NTR enjoyers need not worry. There are both netorare and netorase themes on both NTR routes (there's a dominant sharing NTR route and a sub route). There are a significant amount of scenes, proportionate to the other route's content. As for the quality, I'd say it's exceptional - some of the hottest scenes I've encountered. I'd recommend you try it out.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes