diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Sorry, maybe I missed something in the story. But did they have their first time before the game starts? Sounds like that from the dialouge in the first hour or maybe I missed something.
Lily's a succubus, and she had sex with MC by entering his dreams before they met IRL. The sex being a dream, the MC forgot and they never had sex IRL until you make it happen during the game.

The_Blur

Feb 2, 2019
Lily's a succubus, and she had sex with MC by entering his dreams before they met IRL. The sex being a dream, the MC forgot and they never had sex IRL until you make it happen during the game.
Ah okay thanks for the explanation.
Story is sometimes hard to follow. Feels like I missed stuff when they skip days for example.

gortfrey

Sep 2, 2019
The work route doesn't really make much sense. Your character mentions how you know something about her being a princess but that is something that only came up in the college route. I thought I was missing something so I went back and changed all my answers which brought me to the college route. The pacing of the game is really confusing. Will probably not spend any more time on the game again until full release where it hopefully is better. The art and voice acting seemed good.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
The work route doesn't really make much sense. Your character mentions how you know something about her being a princess but that is something that only came up in the college route. I thought I was missing something so I went back and changed all my answers which brought me to the college route. The pacing of the game is really confusing. Will probably not spend any more time on the game again until full release where it hopefully is better. The art and voice acting seemed good.
It was obviously cut up to make it seem like there are meaningful choices (ooh, do I take her to work or school???). I really don't think it benefits the game in the way the dev thinks it does.

Reactions: gortfrey

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
This game has great art. Just wish the MC wasn't such a twink.
On an unrelated note, I'm hoping they go back and fix the writing for that first act, particularly the take her to work path. It's not that things contradict, but things are definitely missing. The game does a really bad job at marking the passage of time. At any given point, I really have no idea whatsoever how long they've bene living together. Or, better yet, just combine the two paths. It really doesn't make sense that they're split in the first place. He does have to go to work *AND* go to school, right?
It's also annoying that you practically need a guide to end up on the neutral route. (Neither sub nor dom)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It was obviously cut up to make it seem like there are meaningful choices (ooh, do I take her to work or school???).
No it was not, i could show you may files but you would not believe it anyway...
Sometimes the writers/devs or artists make mistakes mind you.
(And the game is already full of meaningful choices)

Last edited:

Cattai1

Apr 21, 2024
This game has great art. Just wish the MC wasn't such a twink.
On an unrelated note, I'm hoping they go back and fix the writing for that first act, particularly the take her to work path. It's not that things contradict, but things are definitely missing. The game does a really bad job at marking the passage of time. At any given point, I really have no idea whatsoever how long they've bene living together. Or, better yet, just combine the two paths. It really doesn't make sense that they're split in the first place. He does have to go to work *AND* go to school, right?
It's also annoying that you practically need a guide to end up on the neutral route. (Neither sub nor dom)
To each their own, I kinda like the mc look, he works as a top and a bottom to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes