The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I am the dev :)

Yes it is ^^

There is no meaningless choices in the game.
You'll have one other demon, a fallen angel, an actual angel, some human girls and a vampire but that's for later ;)

Cuckolding/sharing will have a warning you can activate in the options and will be mainly MMF scenes anyway, no one will be able to steal your demonic girlfriend.
I am preparing a post about this.
Yes MMF cucking sharing lol the corner stone of romance but you are with a succubus so not exactly a shocker. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Dev saying 6 scenes NTR and i only got 2 :( the bathroom bar and the alley with the bikers, i can't even get the one Jason... Somebody pls do a walkthrough and upload

Reactions: rgnar62

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Dev saying 6 scenes NTR and i only got 2 :( the bathroom bar and the alley with the bikers, i can't even get the one Jason... Somebody pls do a walkthrough and upload
The game here is the demo, which is missing a lot of content

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
This 0.5 versión is a demo? Oh i see, i still have like 7 scenes to unlock in the gallery, i was thinking that ntr content was there lol welp, at some point the full Game will be on steam :) ty for the reply

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
is the 0.5 we download here only a demo? I was able to play all the way into hell and unlock all the scenes except 2 (those morning scenes that I can't seem to find out how to reach)

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
is the 0.5 we download here only a demo? I was able to play all the way into hell and unlock all the scenes except 2 (those morning scenes that I can't seem to find out how to reach)
one question because u are almost full gallery, how many ntr scenes u got? i only got 2 and im still have like 7 or 8 scenes to unlock in the gallery

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
one question because u are almost full gallery, how many ntr scenes u got? i only got 2 and im still have like 7 or 8 scenes to unlock in the gallery
I'm pretty sure it's 6. Bathroom blowjob, bathroom fucking, teacher under table blowjob, biker gangbang, Lily making MC lick her fingers with her juices mixed with cum and Lily with a tentacle monster

Reactions: rgnar62 and Karcosa

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure it's 6. Bathroom blowjob, bathroom fucking, teacher under table blowjob, biker gangbang, Lily making MC lick her fingers with her juices mixed with cum and Lily with a tentacle monster
Ty for the reply! im 4/6 then :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If all of this is in the game, then where the hell are the tags at, the tags SERIOUSLY need updated. :LOL:
Only reason I haven't wanted to try the game out yet because the tags led me to believe there wasn't really anything exciting in terms of sexual content yet.

Reactions: ForeverLosing
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes