Exocrine

May 12, 2023
As long as you get a legitimate harem without having to swing for it then that's fine. Swinging itself is avoidable, and that's a good thing; giving options where they're demanded.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
After this new update hits I'm going to give the game a try, been looking forward to trying this one for a while, who doesn't love a good demon waifu. :love:

Also I love the art!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As long as you get a legitimate harem without having to swing for it then that's fine. Swinging itself is avoidable, and that's a good thing; giving options where they're demanded.
The concept of having to "swing for it," when building a harem sounds like some sort of competition. Like car racing for pink slips, are they heads of the harems having competitions with each other. Whoever wins in the swinging competition gets the marriage certificate from the loser.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The game is looking fun so far.
The only issue I have right now is that the graphics and the descriptions do not match up.
The text describes in great detail what's going on, but the image does not reflect those actions in many cases.
One example is that they are talking to each other on the bed, but the image is of Lily standing in the center. In another case, the text describes Lily's shirt hanging loosely, but in the image, she's not wearing the shirt.

Not serious, but a little disconcerting.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The game is looking fun so far.
The only issue I have right now is that the graphics and the descriptions do not match up.
The text describes in great detail what's going on, but the image does not reflect those actions in many cases.
One example is that they are talking to each other on the bed, but the image is of Lily standing in the center. In another case, the text describes Lily's shirt hanging loosely, but in the image, she's not wearing the shirt.

Not serious, but a little disconcerting.
Unfortunately when doing hand drawn games we are far more limited in the number of artworks we can use than when doing DAZ3D or other 3D rendrered games.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unfortunately when doing hand drawn games we are far more limited in the number of artworks we can use than when doing DAZ3D or other 3D rendrered games.
I understand. Just thought I'd mention how it felt. Knowing this, I'll probably accept things as they are from here on out.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

The new update for MDR is out ^^

Features:
  • 6 new story scenes
  • 4 new animated sex scenes (1 more to be animated later)
  • 1 new animated character
  • 2 new static story scenes
  • 481 new voiced lines

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes