Jun 17, 2020
just thought of an gay parody title of this:
My Demonic Bromance.
If you're inclined to interest, then please DM me to learn of the basic details.
Otherwise; hope ya got a chuckle from that idea.
heartfrom; axcell_the_horny_fuckin'_imp.png

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Might as well ask it here:

I'm making a really simple "guide" for MDR. It isn't something as fancy as the official guide, just a simple text file showing what happens when you pick each option, as well as how to unlock specific gallery pics/animations.

Would you guys be interested in this? See the annex for an example for the first two in-game days.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Saw the tags, got interested, decided to try.
Did 3 playthroughs.

First one - I tried playing nice and caring MC, respecting the demon but i got 0 NTR.
Second one - Tried being more perverted and kinda "asshole" i guess, got some school NTR and father one. (tentacle as well)
Third one - Same thing being asshole but this time its work, also got some NTR and father one. ( also tentacle)

Not the kind of NTR i had in mind, being a pimp.
Why cant he still get NTR in the first playthrough if hes being nice and not so controlling.

Game said theres polyamory but i saw none or it wasnt truly a polyamory one, dev maybe got it wrong.

It seems to me theres like 2 paths, being an asshole - NTR or just loving romance with demon without NTR

I did like the father NTR but it left me unsatisfied at the end cuz i didnt like the experience overall.
Im willing to give this game one more update to change my mind to see where this game could be going in what direction.

Particularly i wanna know does she just cheat with father behind MC's back or he decided to share and help him out or they enter a polyamory relationships so she loves both of them. Its enough to make me keep playing the game lol

I'd like to hear dev's insight on this if hes got anything to share

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Might as well ask it here:

I'm making a really simple "guide" for MDR. It isn't something as fancy as the official guide, just a simple text file showing what happens when you pick each option, as well as how to unlock specific gallery pics/animations.

Would you guys be interested in this? See the annex for an example for the first two in-game days.
I am interested.(y)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes