Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Fine, step-mom. She's the woman who raised him, same as with Lily and her step mom.
Happy now? Doesn't change my point.

...And just for the record, the woman who raised you is more your mom than the woman who just gave birth to you and nothing else. Same with dads.

View attachment 3949367
I don't think it's written anywhere that she raised him and if it is it is a mistake and should be fixed.
She's his father's girlfriend.

Reactions: px305

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think it's written anywhere that she raised him and if it is it is a mistake and should be fixed.
MC states he's know her since he was kid and all the neighbors talk about her and MC as if they have known both for many years and make references to her knowing MC for a long time as well. There is also no mention of MC's bio-mom and he talks as if he never even met her.

She's his father's girlfriend.
It's stated multiple times they are married and she is referred to as his wife. MC aslo calls her his step-mom, something he wouldn't do if she wasn't married to his father.
May I ask why you keep dodging my original point? Even if she was his fathers GF (which she is not) how does it make it any less of a betrayal?

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
MC states he's know her since he was kid and all the neighbors talk about her and MC as if they have known both for many years and make references to her knowing MC for a long time as well. There is also no mention of MC's bio-mom and he talks as if he never even met her.
None of this means she raised him.

May I ask why you keep dodging my original point?
I am not dodging anything i already made my stance clear and i am not getting in the NTR argument again, it's pointless and boring. You might like it but i have been having it for several years and it lost it's edge for me.

Reactions: ArhraCole

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I got an idea of a potential solution for all those "claire is ntr!11one" complains: what about a dialogue choice at the start of ch3, where one of the options prevents all Lily x (Hector or Claire) scenes? That would be completely independent from both the NTR flag and the definition of NTR/cheating that people might use.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Side note I really like those Claire scenes. Hot stepmum is hot.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I got an idea of a potential solution for all those "claire is ntr!11one" complains: what about a dialogue choice at the start of ch3, where one of the options prevents all Lily x (Hector or Claire) scenes? That would be completely independent from both the NTR flag and the definition of NTR/cheating that people might use.
Side note I really like those Claire scenes. Hot stepmum is hot.
There is a even simpler solution, just make it the setup to a three-way where Lily is your wing-girl and the MC knows what she's up to. If she was on the level with MC and just straight up told him that she wants to tag team his step mom he would probably go with it after a bit of teasing.

I'm not some feminist harpy that thinks every act requires consent which needs to be individually documented, signed, and notarized by a court but you gotta have something! Any loving relationship is built on trust, man or woman, a betrayal is a betrayal.
There is a stark difference between running out on your BF who just defended you to fuck his mom, and telling him in advance you might disappear for a bit to butter up a girl for a 3-way.

Edit: fixed a few grammar errors

Last edited:
Reactions: beerpig

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
There is a even simpler solution, just make it the setup to a three-way where Lily is your winggirl and the MC knows what she's up to. If she was on the level with MC and just straight up told him that she wants to tag team his step mom he would probably go with it with a bit of teasing.

That would probably work even better than my own suggestion.

I'm not some feminist harpy that thinks every act requires consent which needs to be individually documented, signed, and notarized by a court but you gotta having something! Any loving relationship is built on trust, man or woman, a betrayal is a betrayal.
There is a stark difference between running out on your BF who just defended you to fuck his mom, and telling him in advance you might disappear for a bit to butter up a girl for a 3-way.
That's fair. My snarky remarks weren't because people consider it cheating, but because plenty were playing that rather silly definitions game ("actually cheating/NTR is this! No no, it's that! No, it's something else!"), without trying to understand the dev's PoV or respect his creative freedom over his own work.

Last edited:

borovnica

Dec 18, 2021
Hi guys can someone tell me about swinging/ntr/sharing in this game and is it avoidable? I have no problems with it just asking because I might check it out. Might as well know what im getting into.

42069Gamer69420

Jan 27, 2024
Hi guys can someone tell me about swinging/ntr/sharing in this game and is it avoidable? I have no problems with it just asking because I might check it out. Might as well know what im getting into.
There's an option that you can turn on that warns you about the NTR options. The Bar NTR is easy to get and hard to miss, but you might miss the School one. After that, just follow the route and you'll get some more stuff in chapter 2, depending on the side you chose, either Pimping NTR or Queen NTR. However, there's one in chapter 3 that for some reason there's no warning for and it's extremely easy to get. And it is NTR, because it's your girlfriend is having sex with another person where you call yourself a cuck.

Reactions: borovnica
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes