Unreal Engine Abandoned My Desktop Succubus [v0.4 Patreon] [6morepigs]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Oof. censored nsfw in the public build...That might not go over so well.
This version is censored guys. should probably make that known...since the op says "Censored:No"
Although it is a really short demo but still
Also doesn't look 2d, but tags say it's a 2d game, lmao.

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
For some reason this is set up to run in VR, and will start running VR equipment, but doesn't actually work in VR. Pretty much useless until that gets fixed.

Hey, we fixed that in 0.2 which is already online:

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
The animations look good and are fairly smooth and I personally like the model they used. It's a 0.1 release through and through, basically a fairly polished proof of concept or tech demonstrator. Obviously it's going to be compared to that other succubus desktop game, but while this one is lacking in content or features it looks much better, for me at least. The NSFW content is censored with a mosaic, there's no voice work beyond moaning but there is sfx and bgm. I gave it a shot, but I probably won't come back to this for several updates if at all. It's not really that good as a masturbatory aid but if you're someone who can get emotionally invested in a 2d character this will probably be the game for you down the line.

Hey, come check the newest version! It's released today!

Reactions: Bhurk

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
Any plans of an android port? Or it will remain only for windows?
Hey! Yes, we plan to port this to Android in the future. We'll need to figure out how to save all the graphics, though. It's quite tricky to optimize everything for mobile platforms and still get decent graphics. But, yes, we'd like to do that.

Reactions: gsyem

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Hey, we fixed that in 0.2 which is already online:
What about changelog?
If you are creator, can i add some ideas? It's looking that you quite good at making animations, and what about evil succubus or fight mode, in which succubus do as they always do: feeding to man they contact with by some sexual actions? Even not through straight sex, but kiss or touch for example. I talking about Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ for example but with one succubus and alot of stages or ways to feed on her prey. With gauges and progression.

Reactions: EroFarmer24

altacount

Nov 20, 2020
Hey! Yes, we plan to port this to Android in the future. We'll need to figure out how to save all the graphics, though. It's quite tricky to optimize everything for mobile platforms and still get decent graphics. But, yes, we'd like to do that.
That´s good news, specially for people like me that can´t run direct x11 on pc. I´ll be looking forward it

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
What about changelog?
If you are creator, can i add some ideas? It's looking that you quite good at making animations, and what about evil succubus or fight mode, in which succubus do as they always do: feeding to man they contact with by some sexual actions? Even not through straight sex, but kiss or touch for example. I talking about Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ for example but with one succubus and alot of stages or ways to feed on her prey. With gauges and progression.
Yes, sure, we're very open to ideas. That is actually amazing and is quite fitting to the lore of the game! We now have little intimations of that in the forms of "Punishments" when you refuse to go along with her tasks, but your idea will improve on that. Thank you! I'll convey that to the second developer. How can succubus go without actually feeding on a man, right?

Fiend138

Aug 21, 2020
Yes, sure, we're very open to ideas. That is actually amazing and is quite fitting to the lore of the game! We now have little intimations of that in the forms of "Punishments" when you refuse to go along with her tasks, but your idea will improve on that. Thank you! I'll convey that to the second developer. How can succubus go without actually feeding on a man, right?
If not too much trouble,
I would love it if she could question/interrogate player about genital size and underwear and then humiliate for small penis and testicles, wearing girls bra or underpants.

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
If not too much trouble,
I would love it if she could question/interrogate player about genital size and underwear and then humiliate for small penis and testicles, wearing girls bra or underpants.
It is also a good one. We'll be implementing more AI in 0.3, so more info will be saved about the player preferences and parameters. I'll convey that to the second developer, too. Right now we're focused on adding a lot more sex scenes themselves, but this task doesn't seem to be too hard to implement, so stay tuned for 0.3.

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
So, guys, if you have any ideas that you'd like to see implemented, join our Discord, there's a special channel for your suggestions:

Thank you!

Fiend138

Aug 21, 2020
It is also a good one. We'll be implementing more AI in 0.3, so more info will be saved about the player preferences and parameters. I'll convey that to the second developer, too. Right now we're focused on adding a lot more sex scenes themselves, but this task doesn't seem to be too hard to implement, so stay tuned for 0.3.
Thank you so much! And please pass my thanks on to the 2nd dev as well! Very eagerly looking forward to being teased for hiding my tiny peepee in big granny panties!

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I understand correctly? The only difference between the public and the patreon version is censorship? (In the previous version, censorship discouraged me from any desire to play after I saw it)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks like fun. I guess VirtualSuccubus is going to have some competition for our souls from now on :)

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Looks interesting on pictures, but i bet there is no sexual content or even naked succubus body.
OR am i wrong?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Changelog.

What we are fixing in 0.2:

- Random level & task generation - many people noticed that the same tasks & levels were loading one after another too frequently. We'll change that with the new rng system.
- Some people with VR headsets connected at all times noticed that the game tries to open itself up in the VR environment, but doesn't actually work in VR. We fixed that.
- Some animation fixes for the animations already present.
- In some tasks, the player's name doesn't work correctly and the task doesn't generate a comma after the name. Fixed.

What we are adding in 0.2:

- 2 new hairstyles for the succubus girl. We had only one in 0.1
- 2 new costumes Again, it was only one before. After that we'll be creating polls on which costumes you'd like to see next, so you as a community will be in charge of that.
- 1 new idle animation
- 1 new Reward animation & task
- 1 new Punishment animation & task
- New skybox
- 3 new tasks (we already have a lot of established ideas for that)
- The most important part: stripping stages. Right after you'll get your first reward, or punishment the game will continue and the girl will strip down one random clothes element. We aim to add 3 stripping stages for every costume in 0.2
-The player's name will be stored in the .ini file. There will be no need to retype it every time.
-Bug fixes and minor optimizations.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes