Unreal Engine Abandoned My Desktop Succubus [v0.4 Patreon] [6morepigs]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
I understand correctly? The only difference between the public and the patreon version is censorship? (In the previous version, censorship discouraged me from any desire to play after I saw it)
Yeah, that's basically it. We're sorry that it's discouraging for you, we're working hard to develop a sustainable community of patrons (around 200-300 people) and it's going to be enough for us to change the model to be freer. It looks like that only for the time being, we'll be glad to see you around after more updates. We'll favour our free player more in the future.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, that's basically it. We're sorry that it's discouraging for you, we're working hard to develop a sustainable community of patrons (around 200-300 people) and it's going to be enough for us to change the model to be freer. It looks like that only for the time being, we'll be glad to see you around after more updates. We'll favour our free player more in the future.
Ok, thanks for the answer and good luck with the game :) .

Reactions: EroFarmer24

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
6morepigs is the succubus model yours (made from scratch) or you got it elsewhere? I'm remarkably sure I've seen a model like this somewhere else

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
6morepigs is the succubus model yours (made from scratch) or you got it elsewhere? I'm remarkably sure I've seen a model like this somewhere else
Nope, it's ours from head to toe! It's been modeled over a few weeks by our second developer, initially for a completely different project, but it's ours nonetheless.

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Yea, the censor is horrible in this game, also the game feels laggy. The double click to put the game in full-screen is also pretty bad. When she asks me to give pleasure I keep accidently full screening and minimizing the game. Super annoying, highly recommend you bind that to a key.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, double click to maximize and minimize the window is an unfathomably stupid fucking idea.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Tamagotchi for Hentai Freaks it has been done

The Succubotchi is Born :D

And the Unreal abuse continues, thank you 6morepigs for letting my darkest fears become reality :D

Hey! Yes, we plan to port this to Android in the future. We'll need to figure out how to save all the graphics, though. It's quite tricky to optimize everything for mobile platforms and still get decent graphics. But, yes, we'd like to do that.
No words

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes