3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Reactions: blargballs

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Is there anyway to become a Feminine and make Noah feminine? Femboy on Femboy is interesting
I'm actually working on making a separate Path for the Master route that covers some of this in the next update (But it will also be mixed with some other Male on Femboy/Trap and Group/Orgy stuff)

Also in the future I'll probably make some side story for the "Alone/Self Transformation Route" that covers exclusively that Femboy on Femboy action

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I'm actually working on making a separate Path for the Master route that covers some of this in the next update (But it will also be mixed with some other Male on Femboy/Trap and Group/Orgy stuff)

Also in the future I'll probably make some side story for the "Alone/Self Transformation Route" that covers exclusively that Femboy on Femboy action
I am glad to see your concern to hear our opinions, but worried at the same time. Be careful not to open the game with too many paths and side story that will end up getting very difficult to give continuity in all paths.
I've seen good games lose focus because they open too much the game universe.
Maybe it is better to have other games that follow other paths.
Your project is very interesting and I look forward to each update and wish you good luck.

Reactions: SilenceHill

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I really wish that there would be a good, concise description of what the content of a game is like in the intro. Is this a game about becoming a sissy or making one? Does it focus on sub content or dominant? What's the current state of the game?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I really wish that there would be a good, concise description of what the content of a game is like in the intro. Is this a game about becoming a sissy or making one? Does it focus on sub content or dominant? What's the current state of the game?
Currently there are 3 paths with some content:
1. You become a sissy sub to a male master
2. You become a sissy sub to a female mistress
3. You force a friend to become a sissy and turn yourself into an alpha dom

There are some extra scenes here and there and some additional paths/path splits hinted.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
When will you also be able to tell Katie & Bro to piss off and go down a solo transformation path and turning the table on the bully I mean seriously he looks like he would get his ass kicked by a snowflake.

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
I am glad to see your concern to hear our opinions, but worried at the same time. Be careful not to open the game with too many paths and side story that will end up getting very difficult to give continuity in all paths.
I've seen good games lose focus because they open too much the game universe.
Maybe it is better to have other games that follow other paths.
Your project is very interesting and I look forward to each update and wish you good luck.
I do feel slightly overwhelmed by the many things I plan to add to the game, but at the same time, I was kinda planning from the start for this to be a pretty big project, I mainly visualized a game that could be a pretty personalized experience if the player happens to want an specific thing. And if the player has a wider amount of genres that they like, then they may also enjoy to replay it on a different route.
All of this including the side stories and open world stuff that could complement for an almost "life simulation" thing.

At the moment, I don't plan on making another game, however I do have some ideas for other games that aren't this specific thing, mostly related to more fantasy stuff like magic. But I'll see how far do I go with this current project before starting on that one (If I even do).

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
When will you also be able to tell Katie & Bro to piss off and go down a solo transformation path and turning the table on the bully I mean seriously he looks like he would get his ass kicked by a snowflake.
In future updates I'll be adding that Alone/Self Trasformation Route, it's been delayed mostly due to me having to alternate focus between adding more content to the routes I have at the moment and me working on adding the many mechanics I want to add to the game, but it will come eventually.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
ShootingStar So in this game, will the MC ever become a full woman in any of the paths? Or will it only be a Alpha Male path, and sissy path?

Also, with how this game is going to have multiple fetishes, I was curious to know if their will be optional pregnancy/impregnation fetish content you can turn on/off in the future?

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
ShootingStar So in this game, will the MC ever become a full woman in any of the paths? Or will it only be a Alpha Male path, and sissy path?

Also, with how this game is going to have multiple fetishes, I was curious to know if their will be optional pregnancy/impregnation fetish content you can turn on/off in the future?
Probably no Pregnancy/Impregnation stuff will be added in the near future, I'm prioritizing other stuff at the moment. However, it's possible I may consider it in the long run.

How does one train fitness?
There's no training per-se, you have to get a drink (named MAXBody 200) that you get from the Pharmacy shop, and it's only available on the Noah dom route. I don't have plans to add a "Fitness stat" for the sub routes in the near future.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
still no visible and easy way to see progression, where there is content and where we've reached the end of it

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Big sad.
We should have a separate sissy, or sissification tag to separate it from specifically futanari content.
They technically are, so how about people stop misusing the ones that are seprate (like sissification and futa), but also have the site devs separate the Trans and Futa tags into their own categories. They are not the same thing.

Futa/Futanari is hermaphroditism, as in they have both dick and pussy (balls are optional; usually with breasts of some size). Mentally and before you remove clothing, they're just overly sex-craving women (with an extra penis).

Trans is Male into Female or Female into Male, there's not much of an in-between, except for the "cuntboy" (male in every way except genitals being a vagina) or "shemale" (being an all female body but with a dick and balls).

It's really frustrating to think you found a game in your fetish zone, only to download it an find it's similar, but definitely not what you were wanting/hoping for.

Ah, well. Have a fun song (if I can link it...):

Reactions: 0culus

Udinpea

Jul 20, 2018

That is absolutely fantastic
While we have many sissification themes,but femboy on femboy,especially the idea of femboy feminizing femboy seems quite new (CMIIW)

I do feel slightly overwhelmed by the many things I plan to add to the game, but at the same time, I was kinda planning from the start for this to be a pretty big project, I mainly visualized a game that could be a pretty personalized experience if the player happens to want an specific thing. And if the player has a wider amount of genres that they like, then they may also enjoy to replay it on a different route.
All of this including the side stories and open world stuff that could complement for an almost "life simulation" thing.

At the moment, I don't plan on making another game, however I do have some ideas for other games that aren't this specific thing, mostly related to more fantasy stuff like magic. But I'll see how far do I go with this current project before starting on that one (If I even do).
Agree,lets focus on this mate
you already have decent start

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
I released another update, this time I focused more on content, specially starting to introduce some scenes with some of the fetishes enlisted in the first few screens, and also making another path for the Master Route where Noah starts to make MC some company in his transformation.

EDIT: 0.08b (FULL GAME):
0.08b (HTML ONLY):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes