3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
old saves are working ?
I made a built-in save file fix in the Help tab from the sidebar, it should be working to update everything you had to the new tracking systems

so the mc will be always be Sub or can he be Dom too??
There's a route where you can become a Dom, but it's still quite rough on the edges since the way I made it was pretty hard to work with and keep track of everything the player did, but I still want to work on it in future updates, right now you can try going for it if you follow the walkthrough here:
And as it is a "main route", you won't be able to trigger it if you already triggered another route.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
For now the noah route ends with doing the going out in public with panties task for him right ?
Also in the liam route, can you progress beyond 8inch dildo ? I havent used it that many times so maybe i just gotta do it more i guess.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Needs more content for male path where your sissifying the friend also on this path allowing the MC to beat the crap out of that friggin bully.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I made a built-in save file fix in the Help tab from the sidebar, it should be working to update everything you had to the new tracking systems
If the Twine save/load system doesn't show any valid old saves (because the game version number embedded in the saves doesn't match the current version number) then what? Does your fix force Twine to see the old saves that don't show in the list?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Always did find it funny that the name was blowing wind and the first pic is a zoomed in ass.

Good on the name change.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Edit: Took a while, but got far enough to the opting to become a girl/not completely self TF split choice. I'm assuming you can opt to keep the ding dong wong with the currently unable option.

Pretty long walk just to even consider enguaging changes in the hospital, honestly. And the bulk of the way there was mostly just spamming hypno vids repeatedly. Sorta renders exploring other avenues moot.

Worth mentioning, even if you opt to say *nope* to the cock cage from Liam, nearly every image or decripter from then on has the extra bits attatched.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug during the Liam caging event: Even if you reject the chastity cage, the game still assumes you accepted it. During hipno videos it keeps mentioning this.
Even after removing all body hair I am still unable to take pictures. After removing the pubes in the washroom is still states I have some hair. Also, choosing the hookup option only says "After searching for a bit on apps and ads websites you see a few interesting candidates..." with nothing else happening.
Glorious Satisfaction returns a blank page for the male side.

Last edited:

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I've just been playing through with Mistress Katie, only following her directions. No more sissy hypno or Sam seducing.
It reached the point where she suggests I do something different with my bully, but it still only had the money option.
HOWEVER, when I went to Katie the scene played out as if I had gave the bully a BJ.
There is a definite disconnect there.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
If the Twine save/load system doesn't show any valid old saves (because the game version number embedded in the saves doesn't match the current version number) then what? Does your fix force Twine to see the old saves that don't show in the list?
They should still be showing, the way I found that it works is by keeping track of the game's "StoryTitle" passage, and the saves store in your browser's memory/Local Storage.
Besides that, the way I make old saves work in new updates is by just removing any old variables that are no longer needed or have been changed, changing them to the new names, and also adding any new variable to it's default value if it doesn't find that it's been defined.

It's a bit of work but I find that it could be useful for a number of people and also to help playtesting things more quickly.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for dropping that hotfix! The body hair issue is now resolved. The only other one that remains is the chastity cage. Or would I need to restart? The issue was that the MC still gets caged even after rejecting it.

How do I continue the solo TF route? I have decided to stay at home. Did the pictures and did camwhoring and hookup.

Also another bug: Whoring on the street with normal prices returns a black screen.

Last edited:

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i miss when this game was called blowing wind with the butt being on the thumbnail making it look like a game about fart fetish content. it was funny seeing it pop up in the latest page on these forums

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
What is new in 11D? Also, in the self-tf I am stuck. I did hookups and camwhoring and streetwhoring I am still unable to continue with the videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zlong
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes