3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
New update out! 0.12

FULL GAME (0.12a):
HTML Only (0.12a):

Lots of things took a lot of time to develop but I managed to do it, it's about the biggest public update and a lot of the new content has to do with the minigame implemented in the "punishment" path for breaking the chastity during the Master route. I'm still looking at ways to make the experience with the minigame a little smoother and with more variables, so it may change in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
The downloads are all broken and the online has no pics. Am I doing something wrong?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Says in the changelog there's 3 new scenes for mc/noah ... but I've not really found anything, you can make him get waxed, change his hair and hypnotise him then it just cuts out and all you can do is check on him and go home ... nothing to do on the computer, going to college doesn't seem to trigger anything (other than the girl being mad because you don't fall for the drink trick) ... not sure what I'm missing.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Can't put on the work uniform that I'm supposedly supposed to get have nothing but the stock clothes

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
cant seem to go fem before meeting katie i wanna do mistress path but i cant cause i always reject her, please help!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The downloads are all broken and the online has no pics. Am I doing something wrong?
Of the five mirrors only the zippyshare one is down (and I reported it). The others are looking fine and I downloaded successfully from nopy just now.

Edit: Scratch that bit about zippyshare – they're 'just' geo-blocking.

Last edited:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Of the five mirrors only the zippyshare one is down (and I reported it). The others are looking fine and I downloaded successfully from nopy just now.
I'e tried from them all and after downloading it says they are unknown format or broken. I'm using winrar and all other games d/l ok.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I'e tried from them all and after downloading it says they are unknown format or broken. I'm using winrar and all other games d/l ok.
Are you using a file archiver capable of working with rar archives of version 5.0 onwards to extract it, like for instance?

Reactions: Ayal

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Are you using a file archiver capable of working with rar archives of version 5.0 onwards to extract it, like for instance?
TYVM. It downloads fine with 7zip. I've not had problems with winrar before. I guess it was out of date?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a very decent game, loads of content and a very well put together quest guide which is unusual, desperately needs the back arrow to change decisions though

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes