3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
I'm on the alone path and I can't leave liams dressed for a hookup, I know when I did the mistress path she gave me a facemask, but I can't find a way to get one now

randa

May 7, 2017
3 questions:

on self TF, how do i go out with girls cloth on? MC can buy all female cloth and has sluttynes of 15. but can't leave the room.
What do i mis?

on self TF with Sam, if you tease him / surprise him is that it? No further content? In the help it is written, 2 path should be available. A "releationship" and a used as sexobject. how to progress the romance route?

on self TF, cant work in Bar or Nutcafe. But can buy / get the uniform. --> MC can't leave room in Girls cloth.

thanks

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
3 questions:

on self TF, how do i go out with girls cloth on? MC can buy all female cloth and has sluttynes of 15. but can't leave the room.
What do i mis?

on self TF with Sam, if you tease him / surprise him is that it? No further content? In the help it is written, 2 path should be available. A "releationship" and a used as sexobject. how to progress the romance route?

on self TF, cant work in Bar or Nutcafe. But can buy / get the uniform. --> MC can't leave room in Girls cloth.

thanks
i don't remember exactly where to get it, but i remember talk about the MC needing an "Face Mask" the first time S/he leave whit Girl's clots outside of there room, because they are to EMBERESED to go out and risking to be recognized, so an Face Mask helps as an "Security Blanket" or something.

hope it is of any help.

randa

May 7, 2017
thanks for the answer. somwere in this forum, one mention to use saveedit or console to cheat the mask in. You can't get it on self TF. at least there is no option i found.

May 31, 2019
thanks for the answer. somwere in this forum, one mention to use saveedit or console to cheat the mask in. You can't get it on self TF. at least there is no option i found.
Yeah I think I mention how to do it in the console a little while back in the thread.
It's kind of crazy to me that it still is relevant since it still hasn't been fixed.

Reactions: Gold Onyx

bar56

Dec 10, 2017
having an issue where I can no longer use the computer, once I click on it it just goes blank.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea and no public posts on the patreon means no advertising of anything and people are not going to pay if they dont know what they can get.
I dont understand why its so hard to understand that .. ALL POSTS should be public.. fine then make restricted ones with the links/etc. If you dont communicate to current and potential "customers" the same, no one is going to buy your shit.

Reactions: FP69 and DreamyMilk

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Yea and no public posts on the patreon means no advertising of anything and people are not going to pay if they dont know what they can get.
I dont understand why its so hard to understand that .. ALL POSTS should be public.. fine then make restricted ones with the links/etc. If you dont communicate to current and potential "customers" the same, no one is going to buy your shit.
Ridiculous. I hope someone damn well leaks the new update because of shit like that.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I thought that this one was abandoned.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I thought that this one was abandoned.
i think it ware fore a wile(at list on this website), but they returned to work and updated the game agene a copple of months ago now i believe.

think this is the 3-4 update sins it ware previous marked as abandoned or something.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
greetings, Must i ask How do i trigger mc suck bully's cock and get fucked by bully scene in easy mode? BECAUSE I change the bully variable to 5 or higher number does not work.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes