3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Did somebody accidentally give this the Abandoned tag? Considering it's been updated regularly. The changelog above also mentions nothing about abandoning the game.
It hasn’t been released publicly in a very long time, so that’s probably why

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Did somebody accidentally give this the Abandoned tag?
Nah, same with Wife Trainer. The devs can be active and talk about updates, but if one mod just decides to give it abandoned it does not matter if it gets worked on or even updated.

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Why would anyone give the [Abandoned] tag to any game where the author didn't explicitly say it was abandoned anyway?

Some games have gone 2+ years without updates and they're not tagged as abandoned. Either be consistent and tag all of them or don't, why just some select games being arbitrarily tagged as such?

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Is this game forced Sissification?
Because the only way to convince me to play the game is if I can avoid MC's Sissification
(I hate forced Sissification).
The only Sissification I tolerate are secondary characters

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Is this game forced Sissification?
Because the only way to convince me to play the game is if I can avoid MC's Sissification
(I hate forced Sissification).
The only Sissification I tolerate are secondary characters
there is one route where you can sissify the friend and one where you can feminize yourself without any influence from an outside source

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Nah, same with Wife Trainer. The devs can be active and talk about updates, but if one mod just decides to give it abandoned it does not matter if it gets worked on or even updated.
Why would anyone give the [Abandoned] tag to any game where the author didn't explicitly say it was abandoned anyway?

Some games have gone 2+ years without updates and they're not tagged as abandoned. Either be consistent and tag all of them or don't, why just some select games being arbitrarily tagged as such?
Because devs can and have lied about working on their games, going as far as faking previews and WIP posts.

If a mod sees that a non-completed thread hasn't had an update uploaded in 6 months, it gets flagged as abandoned until an update occurs. There're some situations that cause an exception to be made but those are a case-by-case basis and have very specific reasonings behind them, they're fairly rare.

Other games fly under the radar because nobody reported their threads, and a mod would otherwise need to coincidentally find the thread on their own time and simply haven't yet. Those games aren't exceptions, they're falling through the cracks.

Reactions: WhatsFappenin

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Power to the people. We got an Abandoned tag removed from a mediocre game. So proud of what we can do together.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixon Butz
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes