3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Eh. He hasn't been here since June 2021
unfortunately his posts on are behind a paywall, but he links to his discord server. maybe you can find infos there. sometimes there is also a txt file or even an ingame changelog especially for HTML games (didnt check it personally as our process of making these torrents is more or less automated - we take a downloadlink, then the automation process checks with an AV if everything is alright and then it repackages and makes a torrent out of it).

Reactions: xana94

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
Error: <<include>>: passage "HypnoSlutTask1" does not exist<<include "HypnoSlutTask1">>
is there a way to fix this
also how do you remove panties

Last edited:

Zyryth

Mar 29, 2018
If I remember correctly there wasn't much of a change log. I think it was some more of the slave route updating and bug fixes. dev speed is a bit slow so I've cancelled my subscription

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
How can i start transform in to a female in a hospital, Have a text that say " Why would I want this..? "

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Error: <<include>>: passage "HypnoSlutTask1" does not exist<<include "HypnoSlutTask1">>
is there a way to fix this
I decompiled the HTML file contained with the v0.28 archive and it appears that the HTML file does not include a Passage named "HypnoSlutTask1".

There are also links within a Passage named "shehtsehseht" that reference a "HypnoSlutTask3" Passage that also doesn't exist. Based on a quick review of the "shehtsehseht" Passage it appears that it should actually be named "HypnoSlutTask3", which would fix the invalid links.

Based on the above fact it may be possible that the missing "HypnoSlutTask1" Passage is simply incorrectly named as something else.

NOTE: The HTML file within the v0.27 archive file also doesn't include a Passage named "HypnoSlutTask1", so the bug has existed for more than one build of this project.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
I decompiled the HTML file contained with the v0.28 archive and it appears that the HTML file does not include a Passage named "HypnoSlutTask1".

There are also links within a Passage named "shehtsehseht" that reference a "HypnoSlutTask3" Passage that also doesn't exist. Based on a quick review of the "shehtsehseht" Passage it appears that it should actually be named "HypnoSlutTask3", which would fix the invalid links.

Based on the above fact it may be possible that the missing "HypnoSlutTask1" Passage is simply incorrectly named as something else.

NOTE: The HTML file within the v0.27 archive file also doesn't include a Passage named "HypnoSlutTask1", so the bug has existed for more than one build of this project.
tyvm for heads up. there seems to be alot of those errors floating in the game along with blank screens guess I wait and see if they get fix

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I remember seeing this game like a couple years back and forgetting what it was called. Finally found it again!

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
well actually the game is animated , just text based and some picture not even related to the situation

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes