3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
how do you get past the 8" dildo? and where do you get the 10" one?
you get the 10" one from the same store that you got the rest after you "exhaust" the 8" one and repeated use till you can no longer get off with the 8" one(watch hypnos till you get the the next dream event then you can buy and use the 10" and later the horse one) should work I think, could be wrong on the last bit

Last edited:

alexhob123

Apr 9, 2018
This is just a straight conversion of the Pastebin walktrhough cleaned up a little bit. It still ends at the point it did before. Anyone obviously can add to it if they feel like it. If I get time maybe I will but definitely no promises.
does this walkthrough even work

furias

Nov 8, 2019
I still don't get how to get more sam's content always saying it's the end of the brother's storyline, how do you even get to make him take mc's virginity?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I still don't get how to get more sam's content always saying it's the end of the brother's storyline, how do you even get to make him take mc's virginity?
Because it’s the end of the current content for him

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Found out in the code, apparently the only way to get anywhere with him is to also be in the master/mistress routes.
Master gets you mad Sam, Mistress gets you dating Sam, both paths dont really have much beyond a few more interactions then its all "end of content".

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
How do i get to it ? i got it turned on and i can't find it .
the only requirement I am aware of is finding the dog in the park in the later game along one of the routes that feminize the player. I have managed to get the dog on the self route but not too sure about the rest

MW5649

Oct 14, 2022
With how vague the overview is about the actual plot, you cant realy tell if you (the male protag) are on the giving or receiving end of the dick, but i fear its the later.

That said, i will wait for some more info before i both try it, or jump to unwarented conclusions.
There's different paths you can take and one of them is you turning another guy into your own sissy. Last time I played though the other paths had more content

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes