3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I plan into making it into two different routes, where one would be transforming into just a feminine boy and the other getting all kinds of body transformation. I've had a few problems the last few days and I couldn't focus too much work on the game, but I'm going back to it.

Thanks for looking forwards this, it's still a very early stage of the game so there's still a lot to be added.

Or maybe on a 3rd route that he can sissify another boy. Until today I only saw 2 games that had this possibility.

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Or maybe on a 3rd route that he can sissify another boy. Until today I only saw 2 games that had this possibility.
I was thinking about making the sissifying thing into another game completely in the future, with a bit more linear story. I'll see what I can do about that, but I'm definitely considering making something with that idea

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
I released a new update, I'll publish it here just in case. I also wanted to ask if I should just create a new thread for this since the main post isn't getting updated. If I can, I'll do it in a few more updates, when I feel like it's got a half-decent amount of content.

EDIT (0.03c): Download:

Changelog

Added:

- Some new scenes with brother (Now he has 2 paths, a loving one building a relationship, and a dominant one)

- Finished the Beauty Salon

- Option to use Dildo on your own.

- Placeholder for the sexshop

- 1 New scene for every character in college ( 2 for Katie )

- New middle tasks from "Master", one including you to start renting a place of your own

- Cam shows ( You make more money the more shows you do )

- Timers, Notifications and Effects for Shaving and Beauty treatments

- New street to find more stores, a bar and a club ( Still to be finished )

- Introduction to a Teacher ( Random event, triggered by using the phone too much in class )

- Random Events walking at the Park ( Finding money, plus an extra one while wearing a mask at night and experienced at camming )

- Bully encounter now will take some money each time after the first one

- You can now go outside dressed up as a girl after a certain point

Last edited:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I released a new update, I'll publish it here just in case. I also wanted to ask if I should just create a new thread for this since the main post isn't getting updated. If I can, I'll do it in a few more updates, when I feel like it's got a half-decent amount of content.

EDIT (0.03b): Download: Mega

Changelog

Added:

- Some new scenes with brother (Now he has 2 paths, a loving one building a relationship, and a dominant one)

- Finished the Beauty Salon

- Option to use Dildo on your own.

- Placeholder for the sexshop

- 1 New scene for every character in college ( 2 for Katie )

- New middle tasks from "Master", one including you to start renting a place of your own

- Cam shows ( You make more money the more shows you do )

- Timers, Notifications and Effects for Shaving and Beauty treatments

- New street to find more stores, a bar and a club ( Still to be finished )

- Introduction to a Teacher ( Random event, triggered by using the phone too much in class )

- Random Events walking at the Park ( Finding money, plus an extra one while wearing a mask at night and experienced at camming )

- Bully encounter now will take some money each time after the first one

- You can now go outside dressed up as a girl after a certain point

Due to the large amount of games to be updated sometimes it takes time to update the 1st page so it is very common that we look for updates in the last posts.
Thank you very much for the update and good luck with the project. I have many expectations with it.

;)

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Due to the large amount of games to be updated sometimes it takes time to update the 1st page so it is very common that we look for updates in the last posts.
Thank you very much for the update and good luck with the project. I have many expectations with it.

;)
Thanks for the support!

I'll just keep posting here from time to time then, thanks for the explanation.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
In the for-what-it-is-worth category, another narrative thread I rarely see (I.e. somewhere adjacent to never) is instead of the MC being the focus of gaining all the curves in all the right places under the direction of another-- or it being flipped around and the MC is doing the changeup routine-- something plot plot something something happens, and thus the intended results backfire and now *both* of the characters have to deal with the sudden (or not so sudden) very personal changes. It's all fun and games until you also have to man the stripper pole as part of the pastey and glitter patrol.

How does the former manipulator/bully deal with it? Do they take it in stride or do they start wilting when their entire world is flipped upside down? Does our hero(ine), who has been dealing with all this bullshit since the beginning, choose to give them a lifeline thereby gaining a special bond or something more, or leave them to self destruct from their own devices? Or do the dynamic duo do their best impression of drunken satyrs and shag everything they can drunkely see with two legs? It's a pretty fun scenario, but I can see it being tricky to write.

Anywho, I'm enjoying watching the game grow steadily. Pretty good selection of pics to boot. That rear on the oppening post is oddly hypnotic, not unlike like a jiggly, sexy lava lamp. Way to keep the ball(s) rolling, dev!

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
In the for-what-it-is-worth category, another narrative thread I rarely see (I.e. somewhere adjacent to never) is instead of the MC being the focus of gaining all the curves in all the right places under the direction of another-- or it being flipped around and the MC is doing the changeup routine-- something plot plot something something happens, and thus the intended results backfire and now *both* of the characters have to deal with the sudden (or not so sudden) very personal changes. It's all fun and games until you also have to man the stripper pole as part of the pastey and glitter patrol.

How does the former manipulator/bully deal with it? Do they take it in stride or do they start wilting when their entire world is flipped upside down? Does our hero(ine), who has been dealing with all this bullshit since the beginning, choose to give them a lifeline thereby gaining a special bond or something more, or leave them to self destruct from their own devices? Or do the dynamic duo do their best impression of drunken satyrs and shag everything they can drunkely see with two legs? It's a pretty fun scenario, but I can see it being tricky to write.

Anywho, I'm enjoying watching the game grow steadily. Pretty good selection of pics to boot. That rear on the oppening post is oddly hypnotic, not unlike like a jiggly, sexy lava lamp. Way to keep the ball(s) rolling, dev!
I agree with the analysis of the development of the game that has a more nuanced and developed story. I'm also intrigued and anxious for what Dev. Is going to bring us. (y)

Reactions: SilenceHill
Mar 14, 2018
In this forums there is actually an acceptable method, you can "Report" the first post, and put link to an updated download & changelog in the report message. A mod who sees the report will then update the first post with this information.

Reactions: blargballs

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Reactions: SilenceHill

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Been fooling around with the new version for like an hour and a half and can't figure out how to make the new "Mistress" option appear....I'll grant you i'm playing with version 4b but i'm not sure if that is the issue or not. Can anyone advise?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Been fooling around with the new version for like an hour and a half and can't figure out how to make the new "Mistress" option appear....I'll grant you i'm playing with version 4b but i'm not sure if that is the issue or not. Can anyone advise?
Talk to brother often enough until you get the option to watch sissy hypno on your computer. Do that till you get afraid and want to check the forum. While doing that decline the offer of the master. Keep going to college to meet up with katie (thursdays and friday iirc). If you have declined the master and on your 4th meeting with katie she will invite you to her home.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes