3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Error message regarding clothes in the sidebar:

Error: <<sidebar>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<statsui2>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<femininity>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.clothes.back is undefined); Error: <<exhibition>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.clothes.back is undefined)); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.clothes.back is undefined)

Error: <<bedroomcheck>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<cleancheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.clothes.back is undefined); Error: <<femcheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.clothes.back is undefined); Error: <<exhibcheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.clothes.back is undefined))

<<bedroomcheck>>

Reactions: jiffk

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
After rejecting the cage, I can no longer continue with the Hypno videos as they require it and I don't have it.

Also, it seems the cage is auto-added to all the wardrobe clothing sets and is referred to as a butt plug.

Also, the wardrobe issue still persists. That "butt plug" cage issue may be associated.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The first few steps are pretty straight forward, as they are mostly there to let you introduce yourself to the characters and visit some places. After these four steps you'll be free to begin taking other routes and options, at the moment I only have another alternative route
THIS Is STILL A little Vague,...
You Start "Game" - Talk to your parents, receive money ($150); talk w/ "Sam" 1st time (Bet); Find Waiter job; Go to classes for a week; meet John Tues & Wed. (address & meet on Sundays); Meet Katie 1st time on Thurs & Fri. (she tells you to "Go to Club")...
There Is NO Real 'timeline'/direction.

1) Game begins on Sunday. Are You SUPPOSE to "Complete" the 4 steps before Monday??
2) Meet Katie (week One) Thurs & Fri (she gives you address to Club).
2a) Katie (week two); *(If she isn't interested, it's because you need to do the "First Steps/Prologue".)
from Game "HELP" tab - "...you'll have to reject the anonymous online offer for her to gain some interest in you"
WHAT anonymous online offer??

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
OKAY,.... I Tried Playing This Several Different ways;
I Cannot Accept "Master" Route. ("Your settings block off this option")
I Neglected (skipped) meeting John & Katie at recess,
and I did Not meet with Noah.

Is the "Master" Route NOT Really an Option??
It is, but not if you disabled male on male content at the start of the game.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
OKAY!,... This May be kinda late, but just curious,..
How many people 'looking for 'Noah' route' was able to find it??
I have played thru this several times, following the 'Walk-thru'; The Walk-thru Is incomplete!
No matter How many times I played, I could reach Noah route....

1) Play game as normal.- (Alot will depend on how you played after talking with Sam;
how often you are on computer watching videos.)
2) For Noah; play as normal first 3 meetings (Mon/Wed/Fri), 4th/5th meeting nothing special.
3) Concerning Katie; I played 1st week meeting her; talk about 'going out' and finding G/H in club/bar.
4) MC starting to feel 'Girly'; Get on computer to ask about Video's effects,...
**(IMPORTANT Note: Make SURE You create a SAVE here)**
5) Choose "Chicken out", continue on, then choose return to bedroom,..
(this 'turns OFF' Master route, "Mistress" route, & Liam route ; and stops Videos)
6) I skipped/ate lunch alone during 2 week; avoiding meeting & going home with Katie;'Refusing' her "Mistress" request,...until I play with Noah.
7) Depending on where you are (day of week), the 4th/5th meeting is nothing special.
8) Play through Tues/Thurs) Wed/Fri, 5th/6th meeting w/ Noah keys conversation mentioned in Walk-thru.
(IF during 5th/6th meeting, you Key conversation about "luck w/ girls" You are doing Fine,...)
9) Get on Computer ask about 'How to corrupt' Noah.
- will tell you about sleeping pills and Chastity cage inn Red Light District.
(You Can Visit Noah everyday instead of just M/W/F)
IF You Have Not seen This,... Go Back and retry.

This Is My 1st time 'playing thru' so If I missed anything, or Out of order, feel free to correct me.
different people play different ways,...:):)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,... Let me say that I haven't completed the "Noah" route yet.
It is Interesting to corrupt someone else, and Not being corrupted/coerced
by someone else, like in Most games.

I have heard/read MANY Times where players do not want to be the One being corrupted. They Want
to be the One Corrupting; Instead of being the 'victim/pawn' for someone else.
THIS "Noah" path would suit them!

Apparently, I want, or like to be the One being corrupted! :D;)

I did notice One mistake or Oversight; Not sure If on purpose, or by accident.
When the MC gave Noah the Chastity cage; he did not present Noah with a Buttplug 'companion'
to increase Noah's 'horniness'; and would have helped prepare Noah for the dildo...

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Katie's "Mistress" Route
1) Play game as normal.- (Alot will depend on how you played after talking with Sam;
how often you are on computer watching videos.)
2) For Noah; play as normal first 3 meetings (Mon/Wed/Fri), 4th/5th meeting nothing special.
3) Concerning Katie; I played 1st week meeting her; talk about 'going out' and finding G/H in club/bar.
4) MC starting to feel 'Girly'; Get on computer to ask about Video's effects,...
**(IMPORTANT Note: Make SURE You create a SAVE here)**
5) Choose "Chicken out", continue on, then choose return to bedroom,..
(this 'turns OFF' Master route, Noah Route, & Liam route)
6) Meet Katie for Recess/Lunch Thurs. & Fri.
(Friday, Katie will invite you to her home; drug your tea; strap you to bed naked; tease MC)
THIS Time MC has option to Accept her offer. She Will now cage MC.
Katie Is Now Your Mistress!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
End of Update for "Mistress" Katie path,... Wow!!o_O
Maybe IT is coming in Next Update;
If I was Katie, I would have Hypnotized MC to Trash his Male clothes.
begin dressing as a Gurl full-time. (At Home first, then at College.)
Speaking of work, does she want MC to quit working the restaurant??
(Maybe MC could work as a Waitress instead of a waiter) I'm sure the Boss wouldn't mind.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes