3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe I missed it, but when you become a girl do you get surgery to get a vagina or is that not in the game?

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
New update out! 0.13

FULL GAME (0.13): |

This update was mostly focused on developing more the earlier stage of the game and filling it up with more content, plus working on some old characters that weren't as developed before even if they were added early on.
In the next update I'm looking towards working on some features like the sex change surgery with some scenes for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
New update out! 0.13

FULL GAME (0.13):

This update was mostly focused on developing more the earlier stage of the game and filling it up with more content, plus working on some old characters that weren't as developed before even if they were added early on.
In the next update I'm looking towards working on some features like the sex change surgery with some scenes for it.

New update out! 0.13
FULL GAME (0.13):
About the New Update,...
Will Old/current saves (V0.12) work; or best to Restart??

Although, I might would accept the sex change surgery; It Still Might be a little early for that
(mentally for the MC, I mean,...)
He Is Barely coming to grips with the idea He IS Submissive Sissy Slut, and He/She enjoys Anal Sex.

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
New update out! 0.13
FULL GAME (0.13):
About the New Update,...
Will Old/current saves (V0.12) work; or best to Restart??

Although, I might would accept the sex change surgery; It Still Might be a little early for that
(mentally for the MC, I mean,...)
He Is Barely coming to grips with the idea He IS Submissive Sissy Slut, and He/She enjoys Anal Sex.
Old saves should work, however, as I stated in the post, most things added are focused on the early stage of the game just before the MC becomes a girl.

And of course, it's mostly an option that will be unlocked on the later part of the game. And for the moment, it probably will be a pretty isolated option that won't have a big effect on the story, but this is all WIP.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
So the game is back to being call 'blowing wind' huh!
Oh well just have to make sure to delete My_Destiny_0.12_Public_Build or rename the current update to it's proper name.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmm, yeah I loaded up my Noah save seeing as that was supposed to have a new stage, but all I can do is just a check on him when I go over to his place, so I'm guessing that was also something that occurs earlier in that path and would require starting over.

Edit: Restarting solved it and gave a bunch of new things to do to break him ... also it wasn't much of a pain thanks to the skip day thing and that you can completely avoid college if you're just being the master yourself ...

I liked the aphrodisiacs angle ... when it was talking about all the different types I was kind of hoping I'd get a choice on what to pick depending on what kind of girl I wanted to turn him into ... but maybe that's a given from my previous choices.
I liked that you could just straight up force thing before he was ready, though those scenes did feel much shorter.

I'm looking forward to more sluttiness in the future, and hopefully getting him into that tattoo parlor at some point to permanently label what's mine.

Last edited:

Harminthus

Jan 12, 2020
New update out! 0.13

FULL GAME (0.13): | MEGA

Not sure if you have this in mind already, but I would love to see (after sex change surgery) more scenes with the Dog, maybe even some actual horse scenes after becoming 'accustomed' to it lol along with the animals able to make you pregnant (maybe after another 'experimental' treatment). love the game so far though

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
anyone got a save for when you start meeting people basically so I don't have to watch all those sissy vids and play with yourself

Oct 31, 2019
Early content was added? Some of those paths could use some further development, even though I would rather have new content in the later parts. Will make it better over-all. Good time to download this to give it a try, if you haven't.

Sasha Grey's perfect booty :love: Speaking of back to the beginning content. ha

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
Excellent game. Though it doesn't seem possible to work at the office job currently - trying to work after accepting the job leads to a blank screen and forces you to back out.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the brother route? I made the character reject the master and Liam, and now when trying to talk to the brother, the only reply is:

" This is the current end of the brother's storyline, starting the path of a "relationship" with him. "

However, under HELP menu, it says that the player should be able to talk to Sam. I am rather confused.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am STILL stuck in the game progression. Because I chose not to take the chastity cage I cannot watch the hypno videos. How do I proceed?

Edit: OK so it appears that part of the self-TF hasn't been coded in so I restarted and got past that part. Now I am stuck at the hookup part. No matter how many I do I cannot proceed to be able to watch more hypnos. I have also used the 8" dildo a. Looking at the code, 5 is max. I cannot buy the next size up. Nor can I wear female clothes outside. Looking at the code, there seems to be an issue with the hypnotemp widget, where once you've visited 5 times there is no way to progress.

I am also unable to show John the nurse outfit as I cannot leave my room. I am totally stuck at progress.

Also, is there a discord channel? Or any community outside of this and tfgames.site?

Last edited:

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Just started playing this game and am really enjoying it so far. Hitting all those sweet, submissive notes for me~

I do have a question, though: My first job was working as a Waiter and, later, Waitress for the Restaurant. I since unlocked the Secretary job at the Office and the Bar Waitress/Bar Whore job at the, well, Bar. However, I don't have any actual option to actually go to work at either; the only option is to still work at the restaurant, even if I am wearing the proper attire for the other jobs.

Am I doing something wrong in getting them to activate, is this a bug, or is there no actual way to work these jobs yet?

EDIT: Alright, I downloaded and cross-checked with the 0.12a Hotfix posted in this thread and see that the jobs work as intended in that version, so 0.13 appears to be glitched with any job aside from Restaurant and Stripper. Oh well.

As a side note, I'm fairly impressed with the amount of content for such a low version number. Also appreciate the option to have a Master rather than simply a Mistress, which I was kinda getting burned out on with these kind of games.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes