3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I tried doing that, but the only option I get when Katie kidnap MC after class is to refuse her.

I'll try again I suppose.

Regardless, thanks for answering!
Refusing to drink the tea she made should only be possible if one has already enslaved Noah. As any other part of his tasks or story line should not be reachable before drugging him (like muscle gains, penis enlargements, and so on) the latter should be the only way to set the corresponding variable. Check that SugarCube.State.active.variables.noahmas remains set to zero the whole time.

Apr 22, 2020
MC
Refusing to drink the tea she made should only be possible if one has already enslaved Noah. As any other part of his tasks or story line should not be reachable before drugging him (like muscle gains, penis enlargements, and so on) the latter should be the only way to set the corresponding variable. Check that SugarCube.State.active.variables.noahmas remains set to zero the whole time.
MC does drink the tea. He just refuses to submit to her afterward.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
MC

MC does drink the tea. He just refuses to submit to her afterward.
I see. Terribly sorry, I should've been more thorough: refusing her is triggered by having started the self-tf route (SugarCube.State.active.variables.alone gt 0). Are you sure you picked the bottom option on these both times?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FionaDex

May 17, 2018
in the master route i'm stuck where he ask me to camgirl ...
i got this : I can't go to college dressed like a girl...
but also this : You need to look more feminine to camgirl
what am i supposed to do ?
Dress fem to camgirl and then you have to change before you can go to collage

tortimis

Oct 15, 2017
My only fustration is the fucking mask. Please just either start with it or make it super easy to find. I just wasted 4 hours looking for it on self route.

Reactions: compliant

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
My only fustration is the fucking mask. Please just either start with it or make it super easy to find. I just wasted 4 hours looking for it on self route.
I don't understand how to input this as a command, but, edit your save file with like saveditonline, under "cage": true, add the line "hasfmask": true, if you can't get the spacing right, just copy it from the line above it in the editor. Maybe someone else knows how to format it to input it into the browser console.

I have no idea if this will break anything, but, there you have it, you can do this from the start. :cool:

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't understand how to input this as a command, but, edit your save file with like saveditonline, under "cage": true, add the line "hasfmask": true, if you can't get the spacing right, just copy it from the line above it in the editor. Maybe someone else knows how to format it to input it into the browser console.

I have no idea if this will break anything, but, there you have it, you can do this from the start. :cool:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.hasfmask=true; will do the trick and add the masks to the accesory options of the wardrobe.

Reactions: compliant

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
any idea on how to start noahs stuff? i cant seem to advance after the second day mc chills with him and talks about moving out.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
any idea on how to start noahs stuff? i cant seem to advance after the second day mc chills with him and talks about moving out.
Starting his story is done much the same way as one does Katie's:
  • have personal talks with Sam until he points you to a crossdressing site
  • watch sissy hypno until you're curious about their effectiveness
  • chicken out and don't pursue the whole affair any further
You can also skip ahead to the last choice where you will need to pick the bottom option both times lest you end up on either the master or the self-tf routes respectively.
  • visit Noah, hatching your devious plan on the fourth time
  • use your computer to research drugs to 'help' him along
  • go to the drug store near the hospital, buy sleeping pills
  • go to the red light district, buy a chastity cage
  • visit Noah

c4pric0rn

Aug 30, 2018
Ok i reloaded a save befor moving in with Liam and this time it all worked out. There is no mask on the self TF route with Liam.
Seems like the game bugs out somewhere if you progress too fast.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Replaying the game from scratch using the Self-TF solo side, where you reject getting caged, and refuse to go to that guy's place, I get a black screen trying to access the computer while at Nick's place.

Decided to switch to Gerald to continue the story. After finally getting the girl trigger event, I am now asked to wear more feminine clothing. No matter what feminine clothing I choose it doesn't accept. What should the MC be wearing? Also, after choosing to have sex with him once, you cannot talk to him again as it returns a black screen. You can have sex with him again though.

Having gone with Gerald and accepted being a girl, the MC no longer has the option of seeing the hypno videos. How do I progress or is this the end for now? The MC still cannot go out dresses as a woman.

There also is no way to remove chokers. Best to also add an option to remove clothes and strip, rather than just replace with other pieces of clothing.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am stuck after step 1 of the master tasks
After step 1, So You completed going to Red light district, and got the Chastity cage??
(not sure of what day of week you are on. (I'm on Tues. at 23:00 11 pm))

So, until Thursday, It is 'business as usual' (classes, work, Hypo vids)
Next step (2) - on Thursday - Going to Mall & getting "waxed" (hair removal).
(As You May have noticed, This Option Will Not Open until You are 'Instructed to')

In the left-hand margin, below the "outfit" pic's you will see tabs;
Click on "HELP/UPDATE SAVE"; This will take you to a page with Blue Hyperlinks
- If you get stuck, There IS a 'half-assed' walk-through.
I wilI help where I Can; I have played all 4 routes before;
the "Master" route Is Not my preferred route. (he Is cruel & sadistic)
I prefer "Katie" (Mistress) route; or Self-TF with Liam.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
After step 1, So You completed going to Red light district, and got the Chastity cage??
(not sure of what day of week you are on. (I'm on Tues. at 23:00 11 pm))

So, until Thursday, It is 'business as usual' (classes, work, Hypo vids)
Next step (2) - on Thursday - Going to Mall & getting "waxed" (hair removal).
(As You May have noticed, This Option Will Not Open until You are 'Instructed to')

In the left-hand margin, below the "outfit" pic's you will see tabs;
Click on "HELP/UPDATE SAVE"; This will take you to a page with Blue Hyperlinks
- If you get stuck, There IS a 'half-assed' walk-through.
I wilI help where I Can; I have played all 4 routes before;
the "Master" route Is Not my preferred route. (he Is cruel & sadistic)
I prefer "Katie" (Mistress) route; or Self-TF with Liam.
How about self solo?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
you can avoid some of it, theres toggles in the game that allow you to gloss over some of it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
How about self solo?
It has been awhile since I played the Self-TF

I Can Probably Help,... I read your previous post... I was confused.
Are You changing players names?? (I do that to)
Who Is Nick?? (Nick's place) Are You referring to Liam? or MC's Best Friend??
Who Is Gerald?? Are you referring to MC's Brother??
As for the clothing Q?? (Oh, You are trying for the 'Office job') Try a dress stockings & heels.
(think Classy; not Slutty)
Only 2 things would cause the Hypno vids Not to work;
1st) you have failed to complete a task (the game will tell you that)
2nd) At Some point the Hypno vids become "unnecessary" (might be Once you finish your TF)??

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes