MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Hot tea is for when my sinuses are bothering me - though I'll accept Irish Breakfast if you simply don't have coffee; sweet iced tea is for supper (it's a Texas/Southern thing); strong coffee is for the morning. ;)
What you're describing is "Cowboy Coffee" . . . if it isn't strong enough to float a horseshoe, it isn't coffee.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
My philosophy is if the spoon doesn't come out looking like the one from the Lily Tomlin fantasy scene in 9 to 5, it isn't strong enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Finished the update earlier today and I must say, I really enjoyed it from a plot progression and dialogue standpoint

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on Vacation (IV) - Emma and Erika
We booked our hotel in Munich just in front of the City Hall. Great views, only improved by two beautiful girls who woke up in the MC’s bed. They wanted a picture in the morning after their first threesome.
They’ve told me they have enjoyed it so much that they want to repeat it sometime on camera to be included in the game. We don’t know when it will happen.
4-Erika & Emma 1920.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
My Dorm on Vacation (IV) - Emma and Erika
We booked our hotel in Munich just in front of the City Hall. Great views, only improved by two beautiful girls who woke up in the MC’s bed. They wanted a picture in the morning after their first threesome.
They’ve told me they have enjoyed it so much that they want to repeat it sometime on camera to be included in the game. We don’t know when it will happen.
View attachment 2750450
Gorgeous! But with Emma's skin tone, I might have gone with something like dark/dusky rose (if you want to say in the pink family) or maybe amethyst moving towards violet. ;)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Finished the update earlier today and I must say, I really enjoyed it from a plot progression and dialogue standpoint
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is the more story-focused update I've made in a long time. I wanted to get to the date with Scarlett, but my vacation trip made me do it in another way. I'll answer your thoughts inside the spoilered text.

Gorgeous! But with Emma's skin tone, I might have gone with something like dark/dusky rose (if you want to say in the pink family) or maybe amethyst moving towards violet. ;)
After a week without wearing pink because of the Truth and Dare game. She went for the pinkiest thing she had!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is the more story-focused update I've made in a long time. I wanted to get to the date with Scarlett, but my vacation trip made me do it in another way. I'll answer your thoughts inside the spoilered text.

After a week without wearing pink because of the Truth and Dare game. She went for the pinkiest thing she had!
I haven't had the chance to play this yet - I only learned of it recently and have to figure out where to fit it in - so I wasn't aware of any dare. ;)

Given your interaction with folks here, I may have to move it way up - I'm in the middle of one right now, and already have an update of another downloaded. I had planned to do Artemis after that, but I think I've changed my mind.

Your interaction and good humor is greatly appreciated. Enjoy that vacation!

And I doubt what she's wearing is the pinkiest pink thing she has. :oops::ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I haven't had the chance to play this yet - I only learned of it recently and have to figure out where to fit it in - so I wasn't aware of any dare. ;)

Given your interaction with folks here, I may have to move it way up - I'm in the middle of one right now, and already have an update of another downloaded. I had planned to do Artemis after that, but I think I've changed my mind.

Your interaction and good humor is greatly appreciated. Enjoy that vacation!

And I doubt what she's wearing is the pinkiest pink thing she has. :oops::ROFLMAO:
This is close to if not my favorite AVN on the site. Diversity of looks, a non skeezy MC, preggo all the womens(!), and to top that all of Trop's a real gem. You will not regret bumping this to the top of your queue (I stop midread of other AVNs when an update drops), well until you're done and realize now you must patiently wait for the next one.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So when will .11A be released here?
In about 4h 8minutes.
I'm on vacation, but Bob69 has volunteered (Thanks Bob) and will update the OP when he has some spare time, so it could be some minutes after midnight CEST.
If he had any problem doing it, remember that the Release Post on Patreon will become public at that time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Dorm [v0.11A.1] [Tropecita Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.10B.3 -> v0.11A.1 [334 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am only playing this game becos of maddie and the last time she was on screen was update 9B that is is the last time i plyed this game. kinda upset that she has hardly any screentime please can we get more maddie!!

Dont get me wrong i do like this game but i prefer to play when i see maddie is in an update so please it would be nice if she has more screen time its been 3 updates since then,

I feel that she is kinda being neglected from the game for us subs that like to be dominated by her she is a little hot goddess MINX

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I am only playing this game becos of maddie and the last time she was on screen was update 9B that is is the last time i plyed this game. kinda upset that she has hardly any screentime please can we get more maddie!!

Dont get me wrong i do like this game but i prefer to play when i see maddie is in an update so please it would be nice if she has more screen time its been 3 updates since then,

I feel that she is kinda being neglected from the game for us subs that like to be dominated by her she is a little hot goddess MINX
I'm fairly confident that Maddie's always going to be a secondary character to the family and students, given the game's focus.

• Red Heart

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Can you do Meemaw yet? And if not then why the hell not? :mad:
No, and because she only just arrived. MC's still working on the students, and most of his girls don't know who the others are, or don't know more than one or two of the others.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes