Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i have many threads watched however some don't give notification unless i happen to be active in said thread recently for example i have this thread watch but i never got a notification for it i only noticed because of the "latest updates"
To be fair, I have started to pare back the threads I watch ... Now with the important-to-me games, if I'm not interested in the fan discourse, and they have a trusted mod, I just follow the mod thread.

But I still follow too many, now that I think about it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyDorm-0.9B2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Right now I'm working with two American proofreaders (after the Spanish proofreaders) and they are doing a great job from my point of view. One of them proofreads the current update text working on punctuation, hard to read expressions, words that don't fit, etc.
The other one is working from the start and going forward doing in-depth, stylistic, and grammatical corrections. He is in chapter 4 right now and building steam. I hope in 2-3 updates he will have finished the previous ones.
It was 2:32 AM when I wrote this post and my brain wasn't in its best version. I didn't mean to disregard the effort a lot of you (Horny Toad, Naxos, issue28, Bomba33, and all the corrections published on the thread) have made. I'm very grateful for all the help you have provided, and I hope you continue to report any typos or incorrect expressions you find.

I was telling you about the proofreaders because it's a relative novelty. The update is now published with the proofread done, but no proofreader is perfect and some things can slip.

Once again, sorry for looking like an ungrateful piece of shit and for that post that seemed to disregard all your collaborations. It wasn't the intention.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames Wow ! great Update,! Loved every minute of It, specially liked the Kissing scene had to remind myself, that the kisses between the Fam. were on the Lips, Loved the animations, some of them for were to fast, for my taste, e.g. Norah with the kiss in the kitchen, Loved the camara in Erika scene, the other thing I noticed you did tweak a bit MC looks it seemed to me he looked younger in this update, I ended up in Madies Romace path I liked it, a lot, What happend to Emmas skin she looked a bit Pale to me she was a bit darker or are my eyes playing tricks on Me ?
All in all one of the best Updates you made, and a great thank you for your "Team" at home which suports you ! ;)
Abrazo a todos ustedes !

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thank you for Erika, rly just thx :)
She was always meant to be an important girl. Finally, she has had the time to plan something (although she had to improvise about the plan) and had her (first) great scene once she has lost her fear of sex.

TropecitaGames Wow ! great Update,! Loved every minute of It, specially liked the Kissing scene had to remind myself, that the kisses between the Fam. were on the Lips, Loved the animations, some of them for were to fast, for my taste, e.g. Norah with the kiss in the kitchen, Loved the camara in Erika scene, the other thing I noticed you did tweak a bit MC looks it seemed to me he looked younger in this update, I ended up in Madies Romace path I liked it, a lot, What happend to Emmas skin she looked a bit Pale to me she was a bit darker or are my eyes playing tricks on Me ?
All in all one of the best Updates you made, and a great thank you for your "Team" at home which suports you ! ;)
Abrazo a todos ustedes !
The building up to the kissing at the pool (and previously with Daphne and Lisa) has been around since 0.4 with the students' reaction in mind. The girl who proposed it (Scarlett or Emma depending on some choice) was thinking of it as a way to cover her adventures with the MC, but it has some collateral effects.

Remember that Norah doesn't feel well, so it's not a romantic kiss, lingering there for a while.

Did you play Maddie's variants? They were hard to write as I wanted them to reflect they are the same two persons in different circumstances, and in a situation they never have been before. The first 5-6 drafts looked like they were abducted and replaced by totally different people.

Emma has always been pale, it's especially visible when "natural light" (exterior HDRIs) impacts her at a certain angle.

The MC's skin has been a pain in the ass since the start, he went from ultra-tanned to zombie-pale. I finally understood why and in this update I applied a homemade solution that returns him to his real skin tone. It makes him look younger than the tanned version, but it's only light and skin transparency, no other tweaks were made to him.

Abrazo!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Dorm [v.0.9B.2] update only

The patches may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win/Linux - v.0.9A.1 -> v.0.9B.2
- - -

Mac - v.0.9A.1 -> v.0.9B.2
- - -

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
How many chapters are planned to complete the game?
A lot! There isn't a specific number right now. Somewhere around v.35-40. The problem is that as it has happened with 0.9 (and previously with 0.4 and 0.7) sometimes I have to split an update into two due to it becoming huge (a complete would have been 48.259 words, 2.628 renders, and 3 months between updates), real life calendar (0.7 was split to make the first part coincide with Halloween), or development problems (0.4 was split due to my company sending me on a job trip and I can't render all the content in time).
When I split an update it always has at least the minimum content I promised on release day for a full update (10.000 words and 200 renders), and I'm becoming better at rendering a huge volume of images in less time than before due to investment in better tools, so the smaller split update had 343 renders.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
My Dorm v.0.9B.2 update only

The patches may break your game, use at your own risk.

PC/Linux - v.0.9A.1 -> v.0.9B.2
- - -

Mac - v.0.9A.1 -> v.0.9B.2
- - -

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

lol, i will avoid this game in the future, updating this has been a nightmare.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Well making the patch wasn't fast either. The scripts are a mess (sry TropecitaGames :ROFLMAO: ).
You'd probably need to add a * to the update patches, they're not official and while ya at it add the "urination" tag.

Sry, don't hit me :whistle:

• Sad
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and BaasB

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

How can I help you in doing it? I updated all 24 links to the official versions. Do you need me to do anything else to make it easier for you?

Well making the patch wasn't fast either. The scripts are a mess (sry TropecitaGames :ROFLMAO: ).
You'd probably need to add a * to the update patches, they're not official and while ya at it add the "urination" tag.

Sry, don't hit me :whistle:
How can I make it easier for you? The scripts that should be in the patch are the c09BES, c09BEN, c09BAnim, script, and options. I think no other script was changed.

TropecitaGames What kind of femdom scenes are currently in the game?
Right now there is only a girl with femdom path (you can choose between femdom, maledom, and romance for her story). In both dom routes both she and the MC are learning where the limits are, they never experimented with it, so it's very light domination.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How can I make it easier for you? The scripts that should be in the patch are the c09BES, c09BEN, c09BAnim, script, and options. I think no other script was changed.
It's more of a light hearted joke, while it took some time compared to a different game, it's just so many more scrips. I go after the "modification date" from Windows and add all that were edited (or added) after you posted the previous update. So what would make it easier, is having not so many scrips :ROFLMAO: While that is obviously not feasible, don't worry about it. :)

I saw 18 scripts, 1 txt and one data file changed (or added) after the January update.

On Pixeldrain you can see the .rar contents if you want to check what I added.

• Red Heart
Reactions: myukimo and Trope95

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
What we need is sex with the mom and a really good night scene with more sex the next morning when they wake up! After that sex with whoever and not so much damn talking!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's more of a light hearted joke, while it took some time compared to a different game, it's just so many more scrips. I go after the "modification date" from Windows and add all that were edited (or added) after you posted the previous update. So what would make it easier, is having not so many scrips :ROFLMAO: While that is obviously not feasible, don't worry about it. :)

I saw 18 scripts, 1 txt and one data file changed (or added) after the January update.

On Pixeldrain you can see the .rar contents if you want to check what I added.
You are right! I updated the proofreaders' corrections, so a lot of files changed (even in Spanish)

What we need is sex with the mom and a really good night scene with more sex the next morning when they wake up! After that sex with whoever and not so much damn talking!
I should disagree. Without so much damn talking, the characters would be empty cum depots to be filled up. No feelings, no story, no reason to fuck them.
I can't imagine the sunset scene without "so much damn talking":
Erika: Pick me up and fuck me
MC: Strip and lay on your back
Erika: Arf! Yes! I'm cumming!
MC: Mee too!
Erika: Do it inside!
MC: OK. You are pregnant. Do you want to see the sunset?
Erika: OK, but only if we don't talk, lest someone thinks we talk too much after we fuck.

Not the same scene I had in mind.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes