xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm, Ok ! diferent standards then, for me Betty is slightly thicker than Kate, anyway, I totally agree with HentaiKami
Oh ok Hypno meant Kate, now I see

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Unistalled the game after seeing the aunt become a skinny bimbo like every other girl in the game
When I used to play AVNs, one of the things I used to look at was the preview images. There aren't preview images of fat Norah, it would be lying to the players, so I don't know what offended you so much.

By the way, Norah thanks you for calling her "skinny". She sees herself as a bit over thicc, so she's happy right now.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
V.0.11 is released. The schedule is as follows:
Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior: June 20th
Norah's favorite: June 24th
Emma's own: June 27th
Daphne's teacher: June 30th
Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: July 3rd (First day of my vacation)
Scarlett's First Love: July 6th (I'll release it even on vacation)
Public release: July 9th (It's scheduled to release on Patreon for free that day at midnight CEST. Since I will be on vacation, I guess I'll ask Bob69 to upload it here if it isn't too much work)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give support until July 21st. I hope all the problems are solved by the time I go on my trip.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Public release: July 9th (It's scheduled to release on Patreon for free that day at midnight CEST. Since I will be on vacation, I guess I'll ask Bob69 to upload it here if it isn't too much work)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give support until July 21st. I hope all the problems are solved by the time I go on my trip.
Sure, will do!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
V.0.11 is released. The schedule is as follows: Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior: June 20th

Have a fun vacation. We'll make sure to harass RiamMar while you're gone! (At least he won't have to worry about you jumping in to answer his threads before he can ;))

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
V.0.11 is released. The schedule is as follows: Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior: June 20th

I have to wait three weeks?!?!?! No!!!!!!!!

Sigh, guess will have to be patient.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Have a fun vacation. We'll make sure to harass RiamMar while you're gone! (At least he won't have to worry about you jumping in to answer his threads before he can ;))
Yeah, that's the absolute worst! :eek:

Need a hand to unload the list , make the entry and store it again ??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah RiamMar is anyway more talkaktive , than the "Master" himself, :p now that you say it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes