MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Can you send me the traceback for that error, please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Put the traceback into a spoiler cause it is long. This happens after the Scarlett date, till the end of part 1 if you try to click on the decisions button in the menu. Hopefully this is what you needed, cause I am little unsure if I did it right.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Put the traceback into a spoiler cause it is long. This happens after the Scarlett date, till the end of part 1 if you try to click on the decisions button in the menu. Hopefully this is what you needed, cause I am little unsure if I did it right.
Let's see if RiamMar can help us with that.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
So, he has a memory like mine! Good to know!
C'mon, man - think about how much time each day this motherfucker's blood is draining South of his brain. I'm amazed he still has the capacity for speech... :D
but ain't she a ginger? Points off the being a ginger.
You get both an indignant "How DARE you?" for casually dissing the hottest women on the planet and a sincere "TY!" for leaving more of these rare beauties for we erudite gentlemen who appreciate them as the rarest of all birds. :love:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

Let's see if RiamMar can help us with that.
This should be fixed with the last mod-fix2 update.

There's a patched and unpatched version (the family patch). Pick the one you want to use.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Honestly hoping Jamaal doesn't show up at the pool party. I don't care if he is not interested in women, it still feels uncomfortable having him there.
Afraid he'll hit on you? Or, afraid that you'll like it? Or, even, afraid that he won't?

No, I don't need an answer. You are the one that needs it, and it is completely up to you.

As far as I understood it, Tropecita has no plans for either Gay content or Girl sharing, so, of what are you uncomfortable about?

This type of fragility is very annoying. If you get uncomfortable with your very gay best friend around girls that will NOT look at any other man but you... how can you even exist?

Peace :(

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Afraid he'll hit on you? Or, afraid that you'll like it? Or, even, afraid that he won't?

No, I don't need an answer. You are the one that needs it, and it is completely up to you.

As far as I understood it, Tropecita has no plans for either Gay content or Girl sharing, so, of what are you uncomfortable about?

This type of fragility is very annoying. If you get uncomfortable with your very gay best friend around girls that will NOT look at any other man but you... how can you even exist?

Reminds me of the (in)joke about how bisexuals can't have any friends because it's impossible for people to be just friends with people of genders they find attractive

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Dude there ain't nothing wrong with Jamaal. He's the MC's handicapped brother from another Mother. He deserves to be at the party. He's part of the family.
Reason being if the girls are going to go topless, I just prefer being the only male there, regardless if he is interested in women or not. It was just my personal opinion no reason to have a meltdown.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I don't think all the girls would be comfortable with Jamal around being topless.
Heck, I'm not even sure all the girls would be comfortable with the MC around being topless...

:shrug:

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes