S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Man, in my country it is not a common thing. If you in evening or very late afternoon will tell somebody: "Good morning!", they will look on you, like you are crazy.
There just in one situation you can say: "Good morning!", when is not a morning at all: when you want to insult another person, because then the meaning of this phrase will be: "Aha, you are stupid, but looks like you wake up. The reality is different, stop dreaming!"
It'd be more teasing here, but that's mostly depending on tone, and on how close the people involved are. Saying it to your aunt and cousin both of whom, even ignoring any incest, you're incredibly close with, wouldn't be said as a insult. It'd be like saying "morning sleepyhead".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
My English is brilliant. Don't be envious.
Your English sucks. As for the rest of your rambling and poorly written critique, if you'd read the OP, you wouldn't need to ask any of these questions. As for "good morning", that seems to be a cultural difference and you must come from a place that is entirely too uptight. In the end, I think you're just another troll.

My list will grow again.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I will be little bit rude (without any bad intentions), just I do not understand.
The main character has very beautiful women at home.
Then started to arrive the students. I was waiting them, because I thought, that they will be beauties, too.
Not at all.
So why he need them? He has better at home.
Plus then there arrived 2 old women (granny and nun). Ok, I understand, perhaps they are nice as people.
But they are not beauties again!
Maybe Saira is cute. But others students. Why was necessary to put them into story?
He did not start the romantic relationship with 2 beauties Amanda and Eva yet, but he need fat girl, girl with problems with her skin and arrogant girl.
Why?
Granny is a VERY beautiful woman.
The nun, named Betty, is one heck of a sensual and sexy woman.

The fat girl, let me be clear, Kate has the best personality, not everything is about body shape or face. But, besides her amazing personality, she's quite sexy anyway.

The girl with skin problems, she's the most beautiful of them all (except my beloved Martha) not only she has a body to die for, her skin "problem" make completely UNIQUE.

The arrogant girl is extremely beautiful and her attitude will improve drastically if you treat her right.

On you list, I see only ONE UGLY and despicable person, YOU. Take your prejudices and stupidity and shove it where the sun don't shine. Oh, leave these games for when you are an adult you spoiled child.

Peace :mad:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
The same is with the game, inside of the game. About the same characters.
Mise en abyme.
Do the characters in the game, which is in the game, also will find and start to play the game about themselves?

View attachment 3504099
You should choose your next words VERY carefully, unless you want to cause the MyDorm-verse to implode...
(technically known as a "zeroverse event"; the polar opposite of a "multiverse event")

• Haha

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Plus then there arrived 2 old women (granny and nun). Ok, I understand, perhaps they are nice as people.
I don't know man, I don't know. but granny body is quite beautiful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:coffee: :whistle:

I didn't even notice a single ugly female character, maybe you got something mixed up... :Kappa:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They did not sleep before this. Remember, he took Scarlett home with all her belongings, they helped to take them to her room (also Daphne's room). Then they were around when he took home Saira.
I do not see here the logic. Maybe the mistake from the creator of the game?
Could indeed be a mistake then

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
They did not sleep before this. Remember, he took Scarlett home with all her belongings, they helped to take them to her room (also Daphne's room). Then they were around when he took home Saira.
I didn't think about it that carefully. Maybe it's even a minor mistake. But does this in any way affect the quality of the story? Such excessive detailing destroys the pleasure of the game.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
About the eye-colors:

Peace :(
Dusting off the cobwebs from the corner of my brain where my college memories are stored, and recalling my Biology 101 segment about Gregor Mendel's studies into dominant and recessive genetic traits, I believe that medium-to-dark brown eyes are the dominant tendency for eye color among black people, but obviously by no means exclusive (as evidenced by your Quora citation). Actually, delving deeper into my recollection, I think brown eyes are the statistically/globally dominant eye color (with certain regional and racial exceptions), and all other eye colors are genetically more or less recessive by comparison.

FWIW, my eyes are green (I'm sure you all really wanted to know that...)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I will be little bit rude (without any bad intentions), just I do not understand.
The main character has very beautiful women at home.
Then started to arrive the students. I was waiting them, because I thought, that they will be beauties, too.
Not at all.
But they are not beauties again!
Maybe Saira is cute. But others students. Why was necessary to put them into story?
He did not start the romantic relationship with 2 beauties Amanda and Eva yet, but he need fat girl, girl with problems with her skin and arrogant girl.
Why?
5PX.gif

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Could be a translation, glitch In spanish you use Buen Dia / buenos dias, indiscriminate, the origianl meaning is good morning,but it is often said also in the afternoon or as greeting, you have buenas tardes, as good afternoon, and buenas noches is used mainly (depending on which region) as good night just before you go to sleep.

• Red Heart

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If you don't like redheads, why did you go out with her? I also had a redhead girlfriend once and she didn't stab me. But sometimes I "stabbed" her. ;)
Let's say they are not on the top of my attraction list. When I was 5 I had an older cousin that worked at one those hot dog/burger stands that had car hops. The car hops of course were all teen girls. They use to pick me up and pass me around and kiss except I wouldn't let the ginger kiss me.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Dusting off the cobwebs from the corner of my brain where my college memories are stored, and recalling my Biology 101 segment about Gregor Mendel's studies into dominant and recessive genetic traits, I believe that medium-to-dark brown eyes are the dominant tendency for eye color among black people, but obviously by no means exclusive (as evidenced by your Quora citation). Actually, delving deeper into my recollection, I think brown eyes are the statistically/globally dominant eye color (with certain regional and racial exceptions), and all other eye colors are genetically more or less recessive by comparison.

FWIW, my eyes are green (I'm sure you all really wanted to know that...)
I remember some where from one of Anatomy & Physiology classes that brown eyes were predominantly in regions with lot of snow and sun. Something about the eyes being able to withstand the brightness better than blue or green eyes.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Maddie has become a problem for me for a variety of reasons.

Patreon has banned blackmail-based sex. That happens in Part 1, which is no longer posted on Patreon, so the game is in a gray area.

Because of her three routes, I have to write three scenes for her every time anything lewd happens. The workload is enormous. In the next update, just for the different animations on the different routes, there are more than 2,800 animated frames, more than 3,100 in total. That slows down the rest of the update.
I have been thinking about a solution for several days. You know I had said that I would give the option (for the FemDom and MaleDom routes) to converge with the romance route keeping the domination kinks. It was going to be an option that could be declined.

That would partially solve the first problem, but would aggravate the second, as we would go to five scenes (Romance, Romace with FemDom kink, Romance with MaleDom kink, Femdom and MaleDom). I'm saying that a scene with Maddie would require over 5,000 renders. It's unmanageable for me.

Considering that the pure FemDom and MaleDom routes left Maddie out of the harem, I've come to a determination which is why I'm writing this post.

In v.0.17, Maddie is going to continue with all three routes, the scenes are almost written and rendered and I'm not going to throw that work away. Having Maddie in a parallel relationship to the harem doesn't make much sense for the development of the family, so, to me, what makes the most sense is that the convergence with the Romance route is forced. Sorry, you know I like to give options and respect your choices, but every time I have to do a scene with Maddie I die a little inside when doing the domination scenes. And so does the MC. I've discovered that there's a lot more laughter in the Romance route than the other two. He's not comfortable in that role.

Beyond 0.17 the route with Maddie will become Romance regardless of how it started. That route will have domination fetish, but it will be like a roleplay where they will experiment with domination, not pure domination. The change will be justified within the story before the next sexual encounter with Maddie.

Again, I'm really sorry I can't keep the three (five) routes separate, but between the changes in Patreon's ToS and the delay caused by every Maddie scene, I think it's for the best.

And no, this is not a delayed April Fools' Day joke.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Patreon has banned blackmail-based sex. That happens in Part 1, which is no longer posted on Patreon, so the game is in a gray area.

Because of her three routes, I have to write three scenes for her every time anything lewd happens. The workload is enormous. In the next update, just for the different animations on the different routes, there are more than 2,800 animated frames, more than 3,100 in total. That slows down the rest of the update.
I have been thinking about a solution for several days. You know I had said that I would give the option (for the FemDom and MaleDom routes) to converge with the romance route keeping the domination kinks. It was going to be an option that could be declined.

That would partially solve the first problem, but would aggravate the second, as we would go to five scenes (Romance, Romace with FemDom kink, Romance with MaleDom kink, Femdom and MaleDom). I'm saying that a scene with Maddie would require over 5,000 renders. It's unmanageable for me.

Considering that the pure FemDom and MaleDom routes left Maddie out of the harem, I've come to a determination which is why I'm writing this post.

In v.0.17, Maddie is going to continue with all three routes, the scenes are almost written and rendered and I'm not going to throw that work away. Having Maddie in a parallel relationship to the harem doesn't make much sense for the development of the family, so, to me, what makes the most sense is that the convergence with the Romance route is forced. Sorry, you know I like to give options and respect your choices, but every time I have to do a scene with Maddie I die a little inside when doing the domination scenes. And so does the MC. I've discovered that there's a lot more laughter in the Romance route than the other two. He's not comfortable in that role.

Beyond 0.17 the route with Maddie will become Romance regardless of how it started. That route will have domination fetish, but it will be like a roleplay where they will experiment with domination, not pure domination. The change will be justified within the story before the next sexual encounter with Maddie.

Again, I'm really sorry I can't keep the three (five) routes separate, but between the changes in Patreon's ToS and the delay caused by every Maddie scene, I think it's for the best.

Can we get romance with her without dom stuff? Like a normal romance route without any of that. I really don't like the dom/sub stuff.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It will be only romance after 0.17.
Sure but you said:

"Beyond 0.17 the route with Maddie will become Romance regardless of how it started. That route will have domination fetish, but it will be like a roleplay where they will experiment with domination, not pure domination."

I was asking if we can cat that without the dom fetish which I very much don't like. Femdom or Maledom are cringe. At least to me.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Be careful with these Patreons, Amigo! They've been causing too many problems lately...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes