Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I cant understand why part the game because of 500 mbs? Is there really no alternative? Im asking because most of the games are big in size
What S1nsational said!
Besides the problem with file hosts, there is a hard limit with Android. The apk can't be over 2 GB. v.0.12 apk was at 1.8GB, so v.0.13 content would made the game non-installable on Android.

Reactions: S1nsational

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I cant understand why part the game because of 500 mbs? Is there really no alternative? Im asking because most of the games are big in size
yup i have a few that are around 12 gigabytes ,, i deleted quite a few over that :p only got about 4 left at 12 gig :LOL: hard to get rid of some awesome games (y)

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
I love the game but I really wish there was a character sheet of girls you met in game I'm really bad with names and it's kinda hard to keep track of all the names and faces in big harem games

Reactions: Trope95

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I love the game but I really wish there was a character sheet of girls you met in game I'm really bad with names and it's kinda hard to keep track of all the names and faces in big harem games
Not sure how useful that'd actually be in a game with both twins and clones... :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Something similar is getting added soon. Can't remember if it's going to be in .14 or .15, but it's one of those. I want to say .15

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's on the work. I don't know if it will be ready for 0.14 or 0.15 and it's called the Profiles page
1700147106490.jpeg
The initial screen will show the girls, if you are in a relationship (full heart) and if she's pregnant
1700147164193.jpeg
For the Students, it also will show the Relationship points

If you click on any girl you will get to her "page" where you will see some (dynamic) info and change some of the choices you made about her.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's on the work. I don't know if it will be ready for 0.14 or 0.15 and it's called the Profiles page
View attachment 3091316
The initial screen will show the girls, if you are in a relationship (full heart) and if she's pregnant
View attachment 3091317
For the Students, it also will show the Relationship points

If you click on any girl you will get to her "page" where you will see some (dynamic) info and change some of the choices you made about her.
Love the look for how that's formatted, only thing I'd change is wanting Scarlett moved up to being grouped with the rest of the family.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Love the look for how that's formatted, only thing I'd change is wanting Scarlett moved up to being grouped with the rest of the family.
When Riam designed that screen he hadn't played v.0.13, so he had no clue about Scarlett moving home (or being our apparent half-sister). I guess his logic to group them was "Family" (the quotes are because Eva and Amanda are there) - Newport group - Students.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When Riam designed that screen he hadn't played v.0.13, so he had no clue about Scarlett moving home (or being our apparent half-sister). I guess his logic to group them was "Family" (the quotes are because Eva and Amanda are there) - Newport group - Students.
Well, it's not implemented yet, so there's still time to fix all the formatting of it.

I'll be honest though, I mistook Eva and Amanda for the clones, Eva looks a good bit like Emma. And Daphne isn't there at all yet

If the family are going to be grouped, I want the entire family grouped, Scarlett and the clones included.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
But Eva and Amanda are the clones.
I misread/misunderstood TropecitaGames comment, thought he was calling Eva and Amanda the new students, which I'll admit did confuse me.

So yea, Scarlett needs to be moved up to with the rest of the family. The clones aren't openly involved with, or know to be related to the family, but they're still family.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, it's not implemented yet, so there's still time to fix all the formatting of it.

I'll be honest though, I mistook Eva and Amanda for the clones, Eva looks a good bit like Emma. And Daphne isn't there at all yet

If the family are going to be grouped, I want the entire family grouped, Scarlett and the clones included.
Eva and Amanda ARE the clones (in the patched version)
Daphne isn't there because she's RiamMar 's fav and he has kidnapped her and has her in his basement.
Talking seriously, I think they are just placeholders right now.
For me, a good distribution would be like this (knowing there are 5 characters per row). Just done it right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lliw21

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No big deal just inahalate a few times from the "bong" and all relships, come back to normal, by the way don't eat my "space cookies" they'll bomb you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes