Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.14 Release Schedule after the survey

I write this post so the release date for the different tiers gets organized in a single place.
  • Meemaw's Joy / Martha's Savior: December 8th
  • Norah's Favorite: Officially December 12th. Updated to December 11th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Thanks, guys in Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior. Not a vote against it.
  • Emma's Own: Officially December 15th. It has already been updated to December 14th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 13th depending on the previous Tier.
  • Daphne's Teacher: Officially December 18th. It has already been updated to December 17th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 15th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: Officially December 21st. It has already been updated to December 20th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 17th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Scarlet's First Love: Officially December 24th. It has already been updated to December 23rd thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 19th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Free Players: Officially December 27th. It has already been updated to December 26th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 21st depending on the previous Tiers.
Once again, thanks for your support.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
v.0.14 Release Schedule after the survey

I write this post so the release date for the different tiers gets organized in a single place.
  • Meemaw's Joy / Martha's Savior: December 8th
  • Norah's Favorite: Officially December 12th. Updated to December 11th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Thanks, guys in Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior. Not a vote against it.
  • Emma's Own: Officially December 15th. It has already been updated to December 14th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 13th depending on the previous Tier.
  • Daphne's Teacher: Officially December 18th. It has already been updated to December 17th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 15th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: Officially December 21st. It has already been updated to December 20th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 17th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Scarlet's First Love: Officially December 24th. It has already been updated to December 23rd thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 19th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Free Players: Officially December 27th. It has already been updated to December 26th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 21st depending on the previous Tiers.
Once again, thanks for your support.
Hope more upper Tiers generosity so I could play before Christmas.

No matter what, looking forward to it.

Reactions: motseer and Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hope more upper Tiers generosity so I could play before Christmas.

No matter what, looking forward to it.
That survey was started before the update was planned for a release on December 10th at max, so the tiers risking not playing it before Christmas were Scarlett's (26th) and Free players (29th).
I got to finish it on December 8th (fast work by native proofreaders and beta-testers, and a couple of nights with little(r) sleep on my part), so Scarlett's wasn't at risk anymore even if every Tier voted against it. But I kept the survey alive because of two reasons:
* It was fair for every paying Tier to get the game earlier after the great response the survey is having (212 votes for renouncing that exclusivity day, 5 votes against). There is still the possibility of everyone who still hasn't voted to vote against and it would turn the result in some of the Tiers, so that's why I haven't published definitive dates.
* I also want the Free Players to be able to play the update before Christmas. Even if Christmas is the excuse for a big part of the update, it has a story importance for most of the characters that you will discover in the last scenes. And having the girls say "Merry Christmas" on the 26th... isn't the same ;)

I'm very proud of this update. Not only because it's the first time an update has more than 2,000 stills and more than a total of 4,000 renders counting animated frames, or because it's the first time an update surpasses the 26,000 words. It's because the beta testers have said it has been an emotional rollercoaster through the length of the update. It has, not in my words, (a little) drama, (Emma's) comedy, (a lot of) surprises, a tender part... and, obviously, lewd scenes.

I hope you enjoy the update.

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
I would like to say Thank you to all your patrons willing to give us free players some holiday cheer.
Thanks and Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to them all.:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and Trope95

Mrrambo

Nov 27, 2020
Separate games. RiamMar said something about migrating Part 1 to Part 2 format so they can be merged, but it isn't done yet.
Thank you for responding personally, always appreciated when a dev does so. I finally got Joiplay working and am trying to migrate some of my favorites that are pretty big for Android apk's to that. I'll hold off for now until a merged version comes out. Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Thank you for responding personally, always appreciated when a dev does so. I finally got Joiplay working and am trying to migrate some of my favorites that are pretty big for Android apk's to that. I'll hold off for now until a merged version comes out. Thanks again!
A fair warning: This may take some time. :-|

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not all threesomes will be in the game. 28 girls. Calculate the possibilities. Impossible to do.
378 possible unique combinations. Not as large a # as you might think since one party (MC) is always the same. Increase that to foursomes and the number gets big 3,276. From there things get really crazy. Fivesome: 20,475 Sixsome: 98,280 You get the point... :D

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes