Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
In the end there is a mod in the Post, now Tropecita you will no longer have problems uploading the game in the scheduled times? At least now you will be more relaxed about this issue since last year the December 25 update came out on New Year's Day. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Now don't be bad since there are two more eyes and they can ban you and in advance Merry Christmas I don't think we'll see each other until next year for work ;)
But sometimes I have time to read some posts, do not change this post since the good humor here is very good :cool:
Long time no see. I hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas in advance!
Yes, now, thanks to Bob69 the game ends up on the "latest game" page very fast. In updates like the Christmas one which is linked to a real-world calendar event, I got a bit frustrated last year.

So like what do you call all the numbers between those?
To add to what FatGiant answered, the thousand million can be called Milliard. The thousand billion ISN'T called Billiard :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I really don't think it was an American thing, but how language evolves when new realities (big numbers) appear
View attachment 3169280
The French are to blame!
View attachment 3169283
Although they moved to the side of light and the Brits to the dark side :D
Yea, I was going to add something about the French Connection to my post, but my F95 connection got screwy and I already was an hour past when I was planning to go to bed 'cause of this, so I gave up.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I really don't think it was an American thing, but how language evolves when new realities (big numbers) appear
View attachment 3169280
The French are to blame!
View attachment 3169283
Although they moved to the side of light and the Brits to the dark side :D
It's fitting we would adopt that version: after all, we told King George to fuck off in 1776 and the French were happy to help us with that. ;)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Really? That's why ol' Georgie kept sending more troops to force that tea down our throats? Oh and the fact that Georgie lost more troops than we did. So, by better things, you actually meant that Georgie was havin a laugh, while drinkin tea and watchin the 'Slaughter Games' on the telly? :ROFLMAO:
Can y'all please not do this in the thread. Completely offtopic.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
TropecitaGames
Man.. just finished the update - wow, just kept ya on your toes thats for sure, always enteraining and laughing like crazy. MC must have a +20 to Luck and Infinite Lives trinket. A great update and lots of story additions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames
Man.. just finished the update - wow, just kept ya on your toes thats for sure, always enteraining and laughing like crazy. MC must have a +20 to Luck and Infinite Lives trinket. A great update and lots of story additions.

Thanks, Coretex.
The MC is the luckiest guy in the world. Having so many ladies interested in him should do it. He surely was a leper in a past life and he's overcompensating. No, I won't tell the joke about the dick of leper.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea good points - Still the way everything played out was just great and just the right mix of drama, and it will be interesting to see what Olivia and Betty do when not in front of everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
  • Meemaw's Joy / Martha's Savior: December 8th
  • Norah's Favorite: Officially December 12th. Updated and released on December 11th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Thanks, guys in Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior. Not a vote against it.
  • Emma's Own: Officially December 15th. Updated and released on December 13th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity.
  • Daphne's Teacher: Officially December 18th. Updated and released on December 15th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Only 1 vote on Emma's Tier against the early release.
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: Officially December 21st. It has already been updated to December 18th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 17th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Scarlet's First Love: Officially December 24th. It has already been updated to December 21st thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 19th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Free Players: Officially December 27th. It has already been updated to December 24th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 21st depending on the previous Tiers.
So objective accomplished. Everyone will be able to play before Christmas

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
  • Norah's Favorite: Officially December 12th. Updated and released on December 11th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Thanks, guys in Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior. Not a vote against it.
  • Emma's Own: Officially December 15th. Updated and released on December 13th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity.
  • Daphne's Teacher: Officially December 18th. Updated and released on December 15th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Only 1 vote on Emma's Tier against the early release.
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: Officially December 21st. It has already been updated to December 18th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 17th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Scarlet's First Love: Officially December 24th. It has already been updated to December 21st thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 19th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Free Players: Officially December 27th. It has already been updated to December 24th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 21st depending on the previous Tiers.
Much love and thanks to all the patrons. Trope and all of you guys rock!

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I hope the next tiers agree and releases move up another day or Santa will be late in delivering presents since he'll be playing on Christmas Eve.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes