johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I don't understand this policy. It's as if the car manufacturer was punished for tuning my car by the friend. The car is my property. My friend has nothing to do with the factory. And they get punished! Where's the logic here?

Reactions: Trope95

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Just finished Part 1 and starting Part 2. The MC is pretty derpy but it's not a show stopper atm. My favorite girl, so far, has to to be Rosie, the aunt, I forget her default name. She's an utter babe but I really don't care for her rip-curl haircut. Probably because I've seen it on too many other models. Thankfully I grabbed a couple of shots without that hair style and she looks so much more beautiful. In the first one I think she looks a lot like Angelina.

Rosie 1.jpg

Rosie 2.jpg

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Bad day for My Dorm. Bad day for devs when Patreon uses f95 links as proof of incest
View attachment 3814970
Look into friends in need on these forums, that dev has a patreon version of his game and a SS version. Slightly different name for each.

For your game to do something similar you'd only ever release the clones version on Patreon. But the SS version and here would be the toggleable one. You'd need to figure out a different name for each though.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Look into friends in need on these forums, that dev has a patreon version of his game and a SS version. Slightly different name for each.

For your game to do something similar you'd only ever release the clones version on Patreon. But the SS version and here would be the toggleable one. You'd need to figure out a different name for each though.
"My Dorm" and "Game of Clones". Because if Patreon love Game of Thrones things, they'll probably be okay with Game of Clones, right?:rolleyes:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'd love to know the actual legality of what Patreon is doing. Like obviously any actual legal battle against this would be hyper expensive, but also it could result in destroying this site it being, at least in part, a pirate site.
You can't legally be required to do business with anyone - except insurance companies - AFAIK.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just exported the Patron list. So the ones who have an active subscription on release day will get the links by email for the next update (if the issue isn't solved by then). Since you won't be able to renew (or upgrade) your subscription until (if) the issue is solved, this will be a one time thing (unless you are on a yearly plan).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You can't legally be required to do business with anyone - except insurance companies - AFAIK.
I meant more the holding someone accountable for things on a third party site that they're spying on. It'd be like Facebook etc removing peoples accounts because they have an Only Fans on which they post content that's against Facebooks terms of service. Not a perfect comparison but it kinda shows what's I'm talking about

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes