Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
So was just playing a little on the Android version (2nd chapter is way better than other Android VN games I've tried, especially the buttons are big enough), and came to the point where we discovery that Martha is pregnant, since that's the choice I made. Then she's mentioning names, now I'm wondering if there is going to be issues of names amongst the women, maybe some conflict on same choices of names (sorry, read a few Reddit posts about baby naming issues).

Oh well, just a random thought. Now Tropecita will have to come up with 20-40 names.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I play another avn where you can have kids with the female character. Some of them will have up to 6 or more kids. I just start A names and work my way down the alphabet and back up again. Don't know if we actually see kids in this.

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So was just playing a little on the Android version (2nd chapter is way better than other Android VN games I've tried, especially the buttons are big enough), and came to the point where we discovery that Martha is pregnant, since that's the choice I made. Then she's mentioning names, now I'm wondering if there is going to be issues of names amongst the women, maybe some conflict on same choices of names (sorry, read a few Reddit posts about baby naming issues).

Oh well, just a random thought. Now Tropecita will have to come up with 20-40 names.
#IPreferSharon

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I play another avn where you can have kids with the female character. Some of them will have up to 6 or more kids. I just start A names and work my way down the alphabet and back up again. Don't know if we actually see kids in this.
Yep, play that also, but I was kind of relieved when the mothers started to suggest names. I play these games with the original names unless forced to pick something. Guess that's why it's Mr. Mark Marks.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Yep, play that also, but I was kind of relieved when the mothers started to suggest names. I play these games with the original names unless forced to pick something. Guess that's why it's Mr. Mark Marks.
I used to switch the names, but then I stopped because it gets difficult to associate the names from the one you play with the ones people mention here.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
They stop eventually, at least as of my last playthrough... resisting the urge to just loop a-z and start over with aa still, but my resolve is weakening.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A bit of a puzzle for you guys...

I was born on the 19th anniversary of Hiroshima Atomic Bomb.

Good Luck! May the best one win.

Peace :p

• Yay, new update!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Damn... I was here looking like an ass thinking how you go so close to being right to being wrong by almost 2 months... then it hit me... you use "Freedom Date Format" also known as "That weird way to write dates that only the US uses". :D :)

Correct!

Peace :p
Yeah I know. That's how they taught me in school. What can I say once you learn 1 way you don't want to learn another. But you know I have to stick with TROP. I grew up in the 70's and 80's 12/29/72. The worst part of growing up was the fact that in my house I was the only boy. There was my Mom 7 sister's and me. So I tried to stay out of the house as much as possible either at the beach fishing or mowing lawns. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XXI) - Eileen

The pot of gold was there at the end of the rainbow, but the real treasure is one of our favorite redheads.
The Leprechauns are in the hospital with a bit of hypertension after Eileen appeared. They are out of danger.

Continuing the Fantasy-themed Special renders with the MC's best wingman (wingwoman?)
Full HD (4k on Patreon/SS)
Special (XXI) - Eileen 1920.png

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes