Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, just one but he REALLY stepped up to pick up any slack ;)
Yeah I saw he went the Usual route of "posting here, someone disagrees, he gets angry and writes a complaint masked as a review" just like the Idiots before him. :FacePalm:
I mean if you post something in a Forum open for everyone there's naturally gonna be someone who disagrees with your Opinion.:FacePalm:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It was in the news last week darning the Olympics in Women Boxing, it's what I'm referring to. In other words, Men shouldn't

Hit Women. Around about of agreeing with you S1nsational.
There is no man hitting a woman in the olympic boxing, let's not perpetuate that stupidity.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
truthfully i seen that on the news ... where a guy .. who called himself female :unsure: fought against a woman and beat her until she quit .. all i'm gonna say on it .. ok ... you don't want my honest opinion on it ... they will bann my ass off here forever :eek:
That is not in any way true.

They should ban you forever.

And you're going on my ignore list.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
truthfully i seen that on the news ... where a guy .. who called himself female :unsure: fought against a woman and beat her until she quit .. all i'm gonna say on it .. ok ... you don't want my honest opinion on it ... they will bann my ass off here forever :eek:
If you read up on what actually happened you'll understand how stupid that whole thing was, she is NOT a man, that whole thing was bullshit.

The woman she fought has since apologized but the damage has been done....and it was one hit.

IneedLA

Dec 5, 2023
nope .. there are men out there that love a nice hairy pussy ... including this old man :love: yummy
not that there is anything wrong with a clean shaven one mind you , i mean i'd eat just about any pussy ... as long as there is no teeth when i look at it :LOL: kinda of a hint to a movie i saw lately :oops: ... :love:
i just prefer some hair on my females ;)
Do not like spitting hairs, bro... Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
dr-teeth-muppets (Oh my - expression).gif

• Haha

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Not been the biggest fan of Maddie so far, there's just something about her looks that I can't put my finger on. At the pool party though... Stunner!

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes