TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think it's time to loosen up the thread. I'm in the middle of a new update. The old text message and wrong phone number joke made me laugh until I cried.
Had a similar situation happen post HS before I shipped out. My at the time gf, lived about 200 blocks west of me (Phoenix, AZ), which was a pretty long drive and it was just in the beginning phases of cell phone ubiquity so I didn't have my own yet. I'd borrow my mom's so if anything happened on the drive to and from I could contact my parents.

Anyway hanging out with girlfriend when I get a call and this being the before auto ignore unknown number days I answer. It's this pissed off dude asking where his girl is cause he knows I'm fooling around with her. I'm like dude sorry wrong number, and I hang up. He calls back and just goes off and he's so loud my gf can hear him at this point, so she takes the phone from me and tells him that I'm not with his woman because I'm with her. She then proceeds to tell him that if he can't keep his woman from wanting to be with me that's his problem, not ours then she hangs up.

Getting scolded by a high school senior-to-be seemed to emasculate him enough that he didn't call back. It was a very surreal experience... Especially considering it was my mom's phone in the first place.

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Getting scolded by a high school senior-to-be seemed to emasculate him enough that he didn't call back. It was a very surreal experience... Especially considering it was my mom's phone in the first place.
Once got a landline call from Tim's mom (whose name was obviously Karen - except they weren't called that yet) DEMANDING that we put her son on the phone right now! I don't even know any Tim. She's gonna call the police, yadda yadda. Fine, they'll arrest you for harassing me. Wound up hanging up on her. She called right back (eyeroll). Wound up having to leave the phone off the hook the entire afternoon and evening. Never liked phones anyway. :|

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
yeah i agree ... it would be out of character for the MC ... just not out of my character ... :giggle: .... i hate when men treat women that way
and something else i forgot to add .. the MC and Kiara .. thanks for that .. she undoubtedly deserves a life like the one you gave her :love:
I think it was the needed violence to not be sucked into it. He started to enjoy it too much.

And Kiara's four scenes were emotional to write. Yes she's out there in 4 different scenes!!!

I think it would have been more out of character had MC done any less. MC did much the same to Erika's ex boyfriend.
Solomon went further than the other guy though. Turned up uninvited, started off hostile and hurling insults both an MC and our family. Then elevated to violence. MC has a healthy guardian instinct for his girls/family. Being violent when violence is called for, isn't the same as seeking out the opportunity to be violent.
The MC needed to do it. He has a Knight in a Shining Armor complex and wouldn't allow the weasel to insult the women at his home. He started low level with the slap and grew in intensity as Solomon didn't stop. Jack, Kevin, and Solomon are the "fights" he has gotten into since returning home (and threatening Jonas, the Dean, if you choose so). All for the same reason.
Good thing Amanda and Eva were there, though. Who guards the guardian?

Do not like spitting hairs, bro... Sorry
That can be avoided with practice. A practice I'm always willing to do ;)

Not been the biggest fan of Maddie so far, there's just something about her looks that I can't put my finger on. At the pool party though... Stunner!
Possibly comes into it, though I don't normally have such a problem. Maybe it's the eyes, which looked a bit indistinct when I look back at the earlier images.

Also, hats off to the "I'm (dating) Spartacus" scene at the pool too! :LOL:
It's the hairstyle and, mainly, the makeup change. Until this update (last one in reality, when the MC picked her up) I didn't use makeup on Maddie. I wanted the pool party (and the DnD game) to be pivotal for her too, and that meant a change of looks. So I kept the chosen makeup hidden until now to keep the tradition of changing looks as people evolve (Emma, Scarlett, Eva, Meemaw...)

Hoping there are no hidden malwares in the game files.
It would have been a very bad commercial move, right? ;)

I really want there to be group events/games where all the teams involved are all the various sibling groups.

Emma and MC
vs
Daphne and Erika
vs
Amanda and Eva
vs
Simone and Jamal
vs
Debbie and Lisa

or like

Amanda, Emma, and MC
vs
Daphne, Erika, and Eva

Because MC would eventually get to "cheat" and be like "surprise I have another sister" and drag Scarlet onto his team
I still haven't thought about how to reveal it to the family, but I like your idea.

Trope95 Yessssss been looking forward to some Kiara, more to come in the next update hopefully?
She should digest what she just did, so don't expect sex in the birthday night :(

ummmm
is NO SEX WITH NANA YET??? emm MEEMAW ofcoz sorry hehe =)
:ROFLMAO:
Nope, story advance with her in this update, but the lewdest scene is still the milking from the last update.

I think it's time to loosen up the thread. I'm in the middle of a new update. The old text message and wrong phone number joke made me laugh until I cried.
View attachment 3911023
And as I see, Trop had his share of gifts too. Do you have a new favorite? :ROFLMAO:
The text message was the ideal way to:
a.- Showing Betty and Jamaal wanting to take the blame to protect the MC/girls.
b.- Having The Big Reveal with all the family present. I planned the reveal for a later update (initially, I needed it after the DnD update) but it was too good to let it pass.
c.- Meemaw coming up in the open (about her cancer, not about the million orgasms or saying the MC was right three times)

No new favorites, but it fitted. Daphne talked about saving for her new laptop during her date, so the gift was obvious. Emma talked about the pink Ferrari(ni), so it also was easy. I wanted something special for Erika, she didn't show any preferences, so something custom made (those earrings are a prop designed by me, so you won't see them in any other AVN) that reflected her tastes and her evolution (and gave me the chance to explain it isn't a fidget spinner) made sense.

Hey Trope95 on the second playthrough I have to ask
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Emma wanted to read the numbers while blowing the candles. Daphne and Erika wanted to show them to the "audience". It's done on purpose to show the differences in the girls' personalities. Emma has evolved, but not that much.

is the ipatch still needed or...?
In the Windows/Linux and Mac versions, yes. And don't forget to cycle the main menu button to show "Family".
In the Android (standard) version, you can't install it. In the Android (pre-patched) version, it's already there.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I think a lot of people don't realize there's a lot of nuance in Mel Brooks' movies and assume that those of us who care about PC just rail against everything.

It's about who's being targeted as the butt of the joke and Brooks pretty much always punches up. Blazing Saddles has some terminology that's not acceptable in polite society but it was used to convey a point... And the people that are the most vocally anti PC are also usually the ones that try to portray themselves as "real salt of the earth types", they probably wouldn't be happy about the mirror that a modern Blazing Saddles holds up to them.
You absolutely smashed the nail right on the head, amigo. There is some very clever stuff in MB films that make many of them them worth watching

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes