MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If it is your baby shure, but that is more making love ! for me it is the inconsequential creampie what fueles my kink. and I love that we have the option.
so sorry , not sorry not to share your kinks, also not a problem to play an AVN with pregnant content etc, it just lowers a bit my exitation, I'm also not overly vocal and don't do kink shaming if someone likes to have sex with pregnant girls.
It just don't do anything for me.
Actually my answer was a joke. And yes, I don't mind that you don't like having sex with a pregnant woman or other different things.

As say, each of us has our own perverted fantasies and everyone enjoys them)))

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
well, yeah I enjoyed the time where she was pregnant with my son to the fullest, and It was really something special and beautyfull, I loved it every minute.
Maybe I have idealized that, or the memory is so precious to me that I don't want to spoil it with, having this in AVN s (which make me horny and I seduce my better one after :devilish: ) I don't know.
I have no problem fooling around and imagine how to populate MC hometown. Just it not what I seek out when looking for a AVN.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
well, yeah I enjoyed the time where she was pregnant with my son to the fullest, and It was really something special and beautyfull, I loved it every minute.
Maybe I have idealized that, or the memory is so precious to me that I don't want to spoil it with, having this in AVN s (which make me horny and I seduce my better one after :devilish: ) I don't know.
I have no problem fooling around and imagine how to populate MC hometown. Just it not what I seek out when looking for a AVN.
It's ok man. You don't need to explain yourself. Everyone has their own likes/dislikes. We're not here to shame anybody over that. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
When my wife was pregnant she wouldn't let me breathe easy, man! because she always needed to eat, eat and eat again! now she's pregnant again and this time it's twins, so I will forget what sex is for a while. this is such an unexpected thing life is :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's ok man. You don't need to explain yourself. Everyone has their own likes/dislikes. We're not here to shame anybody over that. :cool:
Oh no, sage and I don't feel shamed or anything also, I'm not explaining myself, I see this as a talk amog friends which I trust to speak freely, feeling comfortable enough to say it out loud, in the other threads I even wouldn't have cared to answer the question of this user.
nor to share my point of view.
What I shurely enjoy is when you guy's are all happy talking about preg sex. It fills my heart with joy and that ! adds to the enjoyment of My Dorm. ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was taught abuela in HS. But I'm guessing that's more like "Grandmother" in English rather than Gramma or Granny or Nana or any of the other 8 zillion family distinct terms we use.
No it is the way to call your Grandma correctly, over here regional is Abu, Abue, buela, ela more comon than YaYa or the variation or Renieres Ma -ma , Ma- mama very comon, but that is regional for Arg and UY

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was taught abuela in HS. But I'm guessing that's more like "Grandmother" in English rather than Gramma or Granny or Nana or any of the other 8 zillion family distinct terms we use.
No it is the way to call your Grandma correctly, over here regional is Abu, Abue, buela, ela more comon than YaYa or the variation or Renieres Ma -ma , Ma- mama very comon, but that is regional for Arg and UY
I think you two are actually on the same page.

TW is saying (I think) he's figured out from context that "Abuela" is equivalent to "Grandmother" -- that is, the singular term that everyone speaking their language would use to identify someone's parent's mother ... implying that he used to think, after learning the word in high school, it was more like saying the other words (Granny, Nana, etc. vs Abu, Buela, etc.)

Reactions: TigerWolfe

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think you two are actually on the same page.

TW is saying (I think) he's figured out from context that "Abuela" is equivalent to "Grandmother" -- that is, the singular term that everyone speaking their language would use to identify someone's parent's mother ... implying that he used to think, after learning the word in high school, it was more like saying the other words (Granny, Nana, etc. vs Abu, Buela, etc.)
Ah sorry yes, I was confiming him, Yes, would have be more fitting I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TigerWolfe
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes