MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Buddy you need to let it go, you have a different point of view. Just accept that and move on.
I would but if people say something to me ill reply and if people would read they would proberly see we have close to the same point of view.

Yeah i added him to the list after he called Trope a troll who wasn't open to discussion.

Public release is the 21st right?
And ofcause you wouldent call someone a troll if they only twist your words, ignore all that you talked about and only make comment that has nothing to do with the current discussion and say stuff like " I'm SO HAPPY when people LIKE YOU stop playing the game " or " And that sentence meant you go to the list "
does that seem like a normal conversation to you? or an childish attack from a troll?

I couldent care less about a list, hes also the first dev ever to make my troll list lol and i bet he cares just as little about that like i do with hes list.
Funny enough i praised him in my review page since he started out great and like an adult that dident mind to talk about things, but that changed pretty quickly.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
i absolutly understand that you can see someone AS being family ive never said anything else, hell i got people i consider AS family and who are just as importen as real family
This is what everyone has been trying to say to you.
but that dosent make them part of my family, my familytree wont show them nor will they ever show as family in any history or documents
Yes. But nobody has said this. This isn't what they are trying to convince you of. You're the only one who has said this bit. Everyone else has been clear that they say someone is family but it doesn't actually mean they are magically family in the eyes of the law. It's only in the eyes of the individual saying it.
But in game i cant accept someone being as family when they are strangers and i dont think many people would in real life either.
Two things: 1) You don't have to accept it, you can stop playing, and/or you can just ignore it and move on. You not accepting it isn't going to change anything. That's the other thing people have been saying. 2) They are not strangers. That's the whole point. The new students have become close to MC and the others and have come to be considered part of the family. They are people MC considers "AS family and who are just as importen (sic) as real family."
I would but if people say something to me ill reply and if people would read they would proberly see we have close to the same point of view.
That applies to you too though, friend :)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I've never seen someone piss off some many people in one thread before. Glad I've had them blocked long before all this started, but it's so weird seeing so so many comments replying to someone I've blocked. Pages of it
Yeah, I'm done with him. Just a troll. :FacePalm:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
This is what everyone has been trying to say to you.

Yes. But nobody has said this. This isn't what they are trying to convince you of. You're the only one who has said this bit. Everyone else has been clear that they say someone is family but it doesn't actually mean they are magically family in the eyes of the law. It's only in the eyes of the individual saying it.

Two things: 1) You don't have to accept it, you can stop playing, and/or you can just ignore it and move on. You not accepting it isn't going to change anything. That's the other thing people have been saying. 2) They are not strangers. That's the whole point. The new students have become close to MC and the others and have come to be considered part of the family. They are people MC considers "AS family and who are just as importen (sic) as real family."

That applies to you too though, friend :)
Your kidding right, i take it you havent been following for long...

everyone with dialogue in Season 2 is family

What does that sound like to you? thats devs words to me and that sound to me as im supposed to think of them as members of the family not as friends not as family but members of the family.

And thats why i have already said long time ago, that due to that i couldent play this game, to me people just dont become as family in a couple of days and i cant consider them anything but friends at the very best, but with all the minus points i had with some of them i wouldent even think of them as that, you might since you might go for a relationship with all but i did not.

So asking me to think of people as family when i dont want a relationship with them and i dont want to be friends with them or think of an ex-girlfriend as family makes 0 sense to me, so when dev explained to me i should see everyone as being family i said fair enough and that game clearly wasent for me.

But for unknown reasons people keep talking or making comments to me or about me, so i keep getting pulled back into this tread even after clicking unwatch button......since i dont ignore people talking about or to me.

Yeah it applies to me to, but people seem to refuse that we have the same views even when i try to explain it,for some people its more fun to keep draging it out attacking people, calling them trolls, talking about their lovely list which is so pointless and i think it stopped being a talk loong time ago, now its just about trying to make me annoyed lol but it will never happen.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Your kidding right, i take it you havent been following for long...

everyone with dialogue in Season 2 is family

What does that sound like to you? thats devs words to me and that sound to me as im supposed to think of them as members of the family not as friends not as family but members of the family.

And thats why i have already said long time ago, that due to that i couldent play this game, to me people just dont become as family in a couple of days and i cant consider them anything but friends at the very best, but with all the minus points i had with some of them i wouldent even think of them as that, you might since you might go for a relationship with all but i did not.

So asking me to think of people as family when i dont want a relationship with them and i dont want to be friends with them or think of an ex-girlfriend as family makes 0 sense to me, so when dev explained to me i should see everyone as being family i said fair enough and that game clearly wasent for me.

But for unknown reasons people keep talking or making comments to me or about me, so i keep getting pulled back into this tread even after clicking unwatch button......since i dont ignore people talking about or to me.
No Comment
26FU.gif 26FU.gif

Reactions: MikesDK
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes