MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
:unsure: :unsure: Hmmm not showing for me right now... maybe because I'm on mobile right now...:unsure:
I always sit with mobile, just click on "showing 20 posts per pages" and you will see different changes, at the moment it shows 20 comments (original) by clicking on it there will be another 100 comments or somewhere different.

Reactions: Trope95

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys, it's been a while since I commented... I've read a couple of pages and some of them are talking about something about NTR and some weird last pic... What did I miss? :unsure:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Talking seriously, what complaints I expected in the comments for this update?
* Redhead Marzia ✓
* Too focused on DnD ✓
* Catgirl ✓ (even if she's a cat-fox girl)
* Milking ✓
* No sex with Kiara X
* Handholding X
* No Amanda, Eva, Lisa, Kate, Debbie, Kim, Norah, Saira, Meemaw, Samantha, Simone, Megan, Eileen, or Alexia in the update ✓
* Cliches ✓
* Traumatized people complaining about seeing Eric's face once again (This one surprised me. I guess they are still crying in a corner since the last update. A corner in a padded room) X
* "That isn't in the D&D rules" X
* "Whatever happens in the update ruined the game for me" ✓
* Bad Latin X

So not bad at all!

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
You lot are free to call us trolls, but there's nothing quite so pointless as meaningless fiction within fiction. The scenes were very well made but I can't help but feel like it was all wasted effort on both sides; creator and reader alike. I'm just a random leech so my opinion doesn't matter on its own but there might very well be folks that feel the same inside the group that are supporters. Some of us would have rather just summarized the tabletop game and had a full night with those 3 in the bedroom cliffhanger instead.

Oh, and I still love the game. I won't be so dramatic as to say this update ruined it for me. Perhaps just reconsider if such branching stories are worth as much effort in the future.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hello guys, it's been a while since I commented... I've read a couple of pages and some of them are talking about something about NTR and some weird last pic... What did I miss? :unsure:
Well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :D

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
NTR is the name of a company in the game. Nothing to do with the genre/kink except for some jokes about it.
The "weird" last picture isn't weird, but a teaser for the next update (only if a combination of girls' paths is in place). I know that picture shows my evil side, so I joked about it.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Traumatized people complaining about seeing Eric's face once again (This one surprised me. I guess they are still crying in a corner since the last update. A corner in a padded room) X
Oh, You don't expect those "special" People to still be here right? I bet they've already put You and your Game on their Ignore List and gave it their 1-Star Review because 1 little Eric traumatized them again. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You lot are free to call us trolls, but there's nothing quite so pointless as meaningless fiction within fiction. The scenes were very well made but I can't help but feel like it was all wasted effort on both sides; creator and reader alike. I'm just a random leech so my opinion doesn't matter on its own but there might very well be folks that feel the same inside the group that are supporters. Some of us would have rather just summarized the tabletop game and had a full night with those 3 in the bedroom cliffhanger instead.
So, you don't really have a problem with the content, you just preferred other content that will come later...

Relax mate. This was planned for over a year. A LOT of preparation work went into it. Now it's done. It has some very HOT scenes, the in game story isn't bad at all, the flow is nice and it ends... never to return.

So, breathe, again, again... better? :)

Peace :)

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Talking seriously, what complaints I expected in the comments for this update?
* Redhead Marzia ✓
* Too focused on DnD ✓
* Catgirl ✓ (even if she's a cat-fox girl)
* Milking ✓
* No sex with Kiara X
* Handholding X
* No Amanda, Eva, Lisa, Kate, Debbie, Kim, Norah, Saira, Meemaw, Samantha, Simone, Megan, Eileen, or Alexia in the update ✓
* Cliches ✓
* Traumatized people complaining about seeing Eric's face once again (This one surprised me. I guess they are still crying in a corner since the last update. A corner in a padded room) X
* "That isn't in the D&D rules" X
* "Whatever happens in the update ruined the game for me" ✓
* Bad Latin X

So not bad at all!

And no "the character on the DnD sheets looks AI ? I'm not really sure 100% But I would have assumed some people would complain about it (because lots of people complains about AI).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And no "the character on the DnD sheets looks AI ? I'm not really sure 100% But I would have assumed some people would complain about it (because lots of people complains about AI).
AI? No! They were made by Emma. Just like the Zeus paintings were made by Maddie.

Please don't bring that AI thing here... :(

Peace :(

/s

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
NTR is the name of a company in the game. Nothing to do with the genre/kink except for some jokes about it.
The "weird" last picture isn't weird, but a teaser for the next update (only if a combination of girls' paths is in place). I know that picture shows my evil side, so I joked about it.
Ok, I know the name of the NTR company, I was scared that something "bad" had happened since then...
But why do some call the last picture a cliffhanger? :unsure:
Sorry, I'm "old" and my understanding is slow...:ROFLMAO:
1. the three girls are waiting for MC to have sex together... There is nothing wrong with that
2. the three girls wanted to have fun without MC... There's nothing wrong with that
3. If option 2, then the only question is why in MC's room?
4. Who really cares if girls eat each other?

If my logic is wrong, please correct me so I can get the full picture...

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I would never call a troll someone who expresses his point of view politely like you did.
But we can disagree about the meaninglessness of it.
I knew this update, not focusing on the "real world" part of the story, would be controversial, but it was needed.
Why?
Because Maddie needed the last push in her domination paths to change it, so she needed to interact with the girls more than she did during the birthday party. And we needed to see it.
Because normalizing toplessness (outside the pool) is important for future family dynamics.
Because we can see a side (her slutty characters and why are they like that) of Erika/Daphne/Emma/Scarlett without doing a flashback.
Because we met Farmer #3's son and Thiel (and Alba). Important characters in the next game.
Because we can see (through Maddie's reaction when she discovers what the dragon was carrying) how Solomon's issue some hours ago affected everyone.
Because their slutty behavior in the game is what makes the three girls go to the MC's room.

Your opinion matters as much as any other player (free or paying). A free player is a potential future supporter. A supporter is a potential pissed-off player who can become a free player when he considers it right.
What is fun about paying/free players is that not one paying players have complained (some have said it was not the same, it lacked the emotional charge of other updates, etc.) at the level of rudeness shown by some players.
And no one of them, who are paying, has ever uttered the word "milker".

About effort, the average reader spends ~2h playing this update. The creator spent 380+ hours doing it. The creator is the first one with an interest in not wasting his effort.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh! You've missed the announcement? Trope will be adding full on NTR in My Dorm!!!

Oh, and I still love the game. I won't be so dramatic as to say this update ruined it for me. Perhaps just reconsider if such branching stories are worth as much effort in the future.
There will always be content in a VN that some people don't like. It's a one time thing that's been announced since a loooong time back.

Many here seemed to have liked it a lot so I doubt Trope will have to worry about "supporters" not liking it.

Anyone dropping the game because of this sole instance are quiet frankly idjits (my opinion of course).

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes