txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I haven't played the last update yet, just checked the images but is it correct that you can no option to avoid seeing the naked granny?
The grandma isn't in the last update tho, only Erika, Daphne, Scarlett, Emma, Maddie, Kiara and the naughty nun ohhh and also a redhead Martha!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ruffuss

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Technically Betty counts as a granny. She's simply a Grandaunt rather than Grandmother though. And Aunt Betty is topless in this update

But Grandmother Olivia isn't in the update

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Technically Betty counts as a granny. She's simply a Grandaunt rather than Grandmother though. And Aunt Betty is topless in this update

But Grandmother Olivia isn't in the update
Topless isn't naked and great aunts aren't grannies! Also Betty's tits are banging and we are all blessed by their presence.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Please don't read the spoiler below, unless you are capable of understanding alternate opinions without a need to try to change those opinions or discuss it's merits. The viewpoint I'll expose is not the most popular one and I have NO intentions to change it or discuss it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you pressed the Spoiler and read it, I imagine you have several arguments pro and con what I said. You are free to express them, just don't expect a reply from me. Before you think of accusing me of arrogance, please, don't. I simply don't want to argue, get angry, or anything. I had this to say, I said it. I warned beforehand, it's your choice to read it.

Peace :(

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Please don't read the spoiler below, unless you are capable of understanding alternate opinions without a need to try to change those opinions or discuss it's merits. The viewpoint I'll expose is not the most popular one and I have NO intentions to change it or discuss it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you pressed the Spoiler and read it, I imagine you have several arguments pro and con what I said. You are free to express them, just don't expect a reply from me. Before you think of accusing me of arrogance, please, don't. I simply don't want to argue, get angry, or anything. I had this to say, I said it. I warned beforehand, it's your choice to read it.

I agree with a few of your points. On point one it sounds like you should check out story or troupe style games, significantly less randomness, if you enjoy the collaborative story aspect enough to keep trying.

W/R to point 3, I also get you, it's a similar minor disappoint for me in scenes where MC is dreaming. I feel that same minor disappointment when games never let MC breed or insist on anal over and over.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
That's our grandaunt. And she's topless, not really naked. And no there's no choice in it.
Well, that's a shame. I feel this game turned into a bait and switch scheme. It started with hot young girls and hot milfs, now you are forced to see naked grannies and all kind of diverse characters. I hope you will be able at least to avoid having sex with them if you don't want to.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, that's a shame. I feel this game turned into a bait and switch scheme. It started with hot young girls and hot milfs, now you are forced to see naked grannies and all kind of diverse characters. I hope you will be able at least to avoid having sex with them if you don't want to.
Not bait and switch at all. You can still chose who to have a relationship with or not.

Anyway, you've used diverse/diversity as a negative, so I'm gonna block you now. Goodbye.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ageism is really ugly. The only good thing about it, is that you will be cured of it if you live long enough.

I don't really want to speculate on your age, but, I will speculate on your maturity. You are really in need of some time in the sun, that's the kindest way I can say this.

Blessed be.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I want to know because nothing you said make sense, why is it "bait and switch scheme"?

Because they have diversity? And why is it a bad thing? Why do you think that when diversity is a huge plus in any sphere of society, games and AVN included?

Like all characters, you can say no to any relationships you want, so I still don't know what's the problem here. At this stage of the game, it's not like something you didn't know.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Not satisfied with the game, , just because you see grandma walking around in a bikini or naked?

Come on dude, you're not going to tell her "Don't go fucking naked!" and throw a fit right? You're not even forced to date grandma or have sex, she's just naked like Mc's girls, There is nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: txe320

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
You're not forced into sexual content with anyone. The nudity and kissing is just a part of the world Trope has created. :)

Reactions: txe320 and MAGO-DAG

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This Betty stuff reminds me of a video I watched ages ago, that I think was part of a documentary or something. Anyway this guy was saying one of the reasons he thinks americans have so many problems, specifically regarding body issues etc is that most americans have never seen their grandmother tits. His reasoning was that in his country, I think it was one of the nordic ones, everyone grows up visiting sauna's and seeing their families naked seeing their grandmothers tits, this instills from a young age an acceptance of what people bodies look like as they age and how peoples bodies actually work. Women's breasts sag as they age, bigger breasts start sagging sooner. But American's are used to only seeing breasts that barely sag or don't at all and are on women under forty, and also seeing them as inherently sexual body parts which they're not. So they create a culture around breasts that is incredibly unhealthy for people of all genders.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes