TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Good news Trope95, hope you both continue to get better quickly. The preview looks good too, and I like the reasoning behind a Martha scene (plus it's been a little while, it feels like!).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How do you say you're german without sayin your'e german ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I wanted to say the same but, couldn't come up with an english equivalent,
Means something like (coffee gossip) very popular withing german ladies.
You could say Kvetching, which is New York Yiddish for "complaining" ... which to New York Jews is the same as gossip.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Did you check the settings to see if it's still there or what do you mean withe auto mode?
did you check and when you try to manipulate it reset to to off, and when enabled it set itself to default settings ? its like having car on 1 gear blocked when all 6 are available, what is the sense ? simple put it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL, anyway for me

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
did you check and when you try to manipulate it reset to to off, and when enabled it set itself to default settings ? its like having car on 1 gear blocked when all 6 are available, what is the sense ? simple put it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL, anyway for me
Not to be rude but maybe the Language barrier is interfering with your Post. I didn't understand what you wanted to say...

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
1727480137216.png 1727480158517.png
im not sure, some files got broken or something ? same thing is happening with, text forward setting, as soon i enable and change anything it get disabled? im getting confused

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes