Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
It's appreciated for the work that you did but I don't think that massive rude Guy in question wants to follow instructions. :rolleyes::cautious:
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if they're intentionally rude or just confused and frustrated. There's probably a language barrier there. They may also not have the greatest computer literacy. If they do something later that merits the list then I'll respond accordingly.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if they're intentionally rude or just confused and frustrated. There's probably a language barrier there. They may also not have the greatest computer literacy. If they do something later that merits the list then I'll respond accordingly.
You don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt, sadly. A lot of messages were deleted by mode because he was angry at my joke (joke that wasn't even about him) and he said he was rude and we were a bunch of idiots.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The best one was even that Trop gave him a solution and what does that guy answer? "I can't do that. If you don't know anything then don't talk!" just more aggressive. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
And he had a weird fixiation on Reddit, it was mentioned in nearly every Post of his...
Yea, we're all childish children who should go back to reddit unit we learn how to behave and leave F95 to the serious adults

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Well I will say that young males do have a tendency to respond aggressively to feeling dumb/being made to feel dumb, and a language issue can easily make that happen faster when a person already is asking for tech help on something they don't understand how to fix themselves. At which point comments start to escalate/spiral.

Did not see many of the posts myself, but in general I think the best option for anyone who is ESL and is not conversationally AND technically fluent is to first search out F95-like sites in their native language and reach a basic level of technical proficiency in playing games before trying to ask technical questions here in their non-native language.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
You'll probably get a kick out of this but everytime i read your posts now, in my head the voice is Keanu. :LOL: Because of your avatar and I just watched John Wick 4 the other day!
Not the first time someone said this actually. I don't remember on which thread, but you are like the 4th one who said that.:LOL:

But know that;

giphy (11).gif

(Also, I love "John Wick 4", the last duel was something!)

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
*In the real world* I came to hate this very quickly.
*In the real world* Once is more than enough, and it would probably be better to switch to a picture of the player, even a static one and then back to the character.
*In the real world* Some things look very much good in your head, but you just gave anyone with OCD/ADHD an aneurism.
*In the real world* Please never do this again.

It's a minor but consistent annoyance in a very much good story you're building here, one I have enjoyed up until this point.

*In the real world* I turn off all music and most sounds in games because repetition like this grates on my nerves and tears me away from any semblance of a story.
*In the real world* Once was enough, you hit overkill very quickly and if you run a dnd campaign like this, I would feel very sorry for your players.
*In the real world* If you ever feel like rewriting anything, I suggest this very phrasing. Take it out and please use the aforementioned way to make it more dynamic if you really have to, but this phrase turns your ingame story into a slog, and make it complete nonsense.
*In the real world* I'm not trying to be mean, but I really do hope I am making my point clearly.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
*In the real world* I came to hate this very quickly.
*In the real world* Once is more than enough, and it would probably be better to switch to a picture of the player, even a static one and then back to the character.
*In the real world* Some things look very much good in your head, but you just gave anyone with OCD/ADHD an aneurism.
*In the real world* Please never do this again.

It's a minor but consistent annoyance in a very much good story you're building here, one I have enjoyed up until this point.

*In the real world* I turn off all music and most sounds in games because repetition like this grates on my nerves and tears me away from any semblance of a story.
*In the real world* Once was enough, you hit overkill very quickly and if you run a dnd campaign like this, I would feel very sorry for your players.
*In the real world* If you ever feel like rewriting anything, I suggest this very phrasing. Take it out and please use the aforementioned way to make it more dynamic if you really have to, but this phrase turns your ingame story into a slog, and make it complete nonsense.
*In the real world* I'm not trying to be mean, but I really do hope I am making my point clearly.
tenor (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes