Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Nora's thick ass, Scarlett and Daphnes lesbian, redhead mom and daughter. That is my starting lineup for the dickem team.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Catching all LI is absolutely not mandatory. You can only choose one. Or no one at all.
I know. but like I said, each relationship feels less developed and meaningful when taken independently. so if you don't go for the full harem, I think you're missing out on the real intended experience for the game.

There are two versions of the game. With and without patch. The unpatched version available on Patreon has no incest.
that's what I hope the devs will bank on and not shy away from the drama in both versions.

Thanks for your in-depth feedback!
About Daphne's inconsistency, she literally says "I'm not a floozy, so not until at least the fourth date. *Giggle*" (who says it about the "third or fourth date" is Martha while talking to Norah after her first "date" in the cave restaurant). That *Giggle* at the end of Daphne's sentence is intended to negate the first part of the sentence, since she's eager to have her first time (especially if the MC is also on Scarlett's path).
Not everyone wants to keep the relationship secret: Alexia kisses him at his home (to get caught by Betty and Erika), and Eileen or Megan don't care too much. Besides the incestuous relationships, Simone and Samantha want to keep it a secret because of each other and Jamaal, and Saira, who wants to keep it secret from the family and the other students but doesn't care about Eileen, Scarlett, or Alexia knowing.
Would you interfere with Amanda and Eva's jealousy? Before disarming them? Before they settle their differences, imagine the player wants to be with Amanda but not with Eva. It could end in drama. And with (MC's) blood. :ROFLMAO:

I won't spoil how I will settle Scarlett's issue. The DNA test result will arrive on Tuesday and the last update ended on the Sunday-Monday night.

Animations are the hardest thing to do, especially the ones done from scratch. That's why I moved to commercial ones in the latest updates.

The Season 2 UI is not my child, but RiamMar 's, so I tag him so he can read your praises.
The walkthrough is mine, though. I always thought that adding it from the initial release gave the game an extra. There shouldn't be a mystery about what the choices do (if the player doesn't want it). The mystery should be about how the story develops.
you're welcome! thanks for taking the time to actually reply :)

That Giggle for Daphne, I honestly took it more as an emphasis in the lighthearted and happy, even intimate, tone of the conversation between them. not really that she was joking about it and meant the opposite. You're the author, so you know the real intent in that line, but to me, the meaning was lost somewhere, maybe in the translation ? :D When I read it, I was surprised because I thought she was not eager to do it even though she knew she was one step behind Scarlett.

Alexia does want to keep it a secret, as it could be a headache because of Jack's case. but Betty's intuition was too powerful :D she asks Betty to keep it a secret. She didn't tell Eileen either, it's Eileen that guesses. then when she kissed MC at his home, she didn't want to get discovered as she moved him from the door, they got caught. she didn't check around though. it was a risky gamble, and she lost :D

Megan didn't want to reveal the relationship before she could talk to Martha. and she also didn't want Saira to find out.

Eileen seemed to care less and was not against making public, but she was still a bit pissed that her mother revealed it in the kitchen, which was weird if she really didn't care.

Simone wanting it kept secret was also a bit strange to me, because she knows her brother and mother know that she has had a crush on MC for many years. she should be proud to finally be with him, especially in front of them.

Saira wanting to rub it in Eileen's face (before getting to know her) is understandable from her POV. and when MC picks Saira up at the airport, she can't really hide her feelings for their reunion, and Scarlett was there, so Saira doesn't really have a choice with Scarlett :) but I forgot if Saira and Alexia interacted at any point, so I can't comment on that.

MC letting Amanda and Eva resolving their issue first is the doing the right thing, for sure. but it's not his usual MO. he went straight into all the other relationships regardless of the consequences and how each girl's relationship with each other could be damaged. the most obvious examples would be Samantha and Simone, Martha and Emma, all his family vs Olivia, Norah and Erika, Megan and Saira, Eileen and Saira, etc. all those could end in huge drama and tons of jealousy. but for them he went the happy go lucky route and hoped for the best. completely carefree and careless. went with the "two consenting adults" excuse and didn't care about what anyone else would think. the main difference is that Amanda and Eva know about each other and know how MC is, while the other girls all asked him to keep it secret from the others. he could have started the relationship and added them to the harem, as they already know about all the other girls and still wanted to be with him, and then work with them on their jealousy towards each other (even though they are not really jealous about the other girls). that's why I said that it seemed like a weird character growth for him :) at least, it makes their paths unique just for that.

honestly, your animations are decent for a Daz game. and I don't really care about lewd scenes. they serve their purpose. But I felt much more impact in Amanda's jump kick or the dragon transformation than in any of the actual animation :D

Takes way more effort to take multiple trips out to the forest and get a spot all decked out for MC and her to enjoy the setting for their first time than for someone to go online and make a hotel reservation....so proof that Emma is best girl :) ;)
the more meaningful part in Emma's date is that she HATES the forest, so she did it all for MC because he likes the forest and hanging out in it. spending the night there with him was a sacrifice for her, which given her personality, shows how much she actually loves him. felt like she gave much more than her virginity that night. it was completely selfless.
while Daphne chose something that she likes, and something that she wanted to do even without MC as long as she found someone to go with her. sure, it held more meaning with MC as her feelings were growing, but it's much more selfish than Emma, which is saying a lot.

but arguably, you could say that the best girls are actually Eileen, Erika, Scarlett and Simone as they loved MC when he was fat. they loved him for who he is.
We would need more backstory for Eileen, as there is no explanation as to why she fell for MC. same for Scarlett.
Erika and Simone, we got a bit of backstory. but a quick flashback for both with 3 or 4 renders could have added more depth and emotions.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that's what I hope the devs will bank on and not shy away from the drama in both versions.
I can asure you no, I like the non patched version much better, also it is really creative and not the standard of the bat Landlady /teanant stuff has it's own dynamic.
best thing you expierence it first hand.

Reactions: Horny Toad and HiP1

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You didn't. The issue that they are remembering was about Scarlett losing her hearing. That's what has previously been discussed.
This is what I meant.......

Here's the first Martha Fan and wherever the first is the second isn't far off, so now we wait for HP he should be here any minute now... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps it's memory loss, or perhaps it was a clever ploy by HornyyPussy to try and trick Trope into revealing the secret???

View attachment 4110089
Hmm...seems like I was wrong HP wasn't the next Martha Fan to come it was Crow... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know I was just expecting HP to come and post because he's usually fast to post here when Martha's Name is mentioned... :ROFLMAO:
SOME of us have to sleep and work.........:cautious:

BUT MARTHA IS MINE, PISS OFF!!!!

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I can asure you no, I like the non patched version much better, also it is really creative and not the standard of the bat Landlady /teanant stuff has it's own dynamic.
best thing you expierence it first hand.
I read both versions. Martha and Norah are literally the landladies who raised MC with roommates, and there are batches of tenants too. that's what is funny about it. they took the cliché and pushed it so far for parody. and the "legality" of their bond is so convoluted. :D

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I read both versions. Martha and Norah are literally the landladies who raised MC with roommates, and there are batches of tenants too. that's what is funny about it. they took the cliché and pushed it so far for parody. and the "legality" of their bond is so convoluted. :D
Technically, in the unpatched version, the MC is Martha's landlord!!! :ROFLMAO:
The house belongs to his father and Martha is legally only his father's girlfriend. They took advantage of the convoluted legality of everything (and people in town thinking Martha and Edmund were married) to pull out the dorm thing.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and xapican
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes