NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I guess in my knock-up-family-members-only read-through auntie Norah was first in line. Hope sis is next when she quits being pissed at the MC for sleeping with their mom (just actual sleeping, not fucking, sadly). And Erika 3rd after she quits being pissed for fucking her mom Norah.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yes, all family members apart from Olivia will be pregnable. All the family you already know, another family member that will appear in a future update, and two more girls that can be considered family under some circumstances (Don't ask, I won't spoil it).
Also Edmund (Dad) won't be pregnable :ROFLMAO:. He isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior!
All the 'haremable' ladies except for Olivia will be pregnable. The only 'non-haremable' ladies already known are Sophie (hairdresser) and Megan (Singer). Maddie under some circumstances isn't 'haremable'
Which one was Olivia again? The grandma? I guess that's excusable as well if she's like 70yo+

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I guess in my knock-up-family-members-only read-through auntie Norah was first in line. Hope sis is next when she quits being pissed at the MC for sleeping with their mom (just actual sleeping, not fucking, sadly). And Erika 3rd after she quits being pissed for fucking her mom Norah.
Which one was Olivia again? The grandma? I guess that's excusable as well if she's like 70yo+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Olivia is the grandma and she's 66. Her inability to get pregnant has nothing to do with age (the oldest mother was 72 at the moment of delivery)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Dont forget to use spoiler tags.

i think Erika will be fine after her talk with Martha. As for which family member we get to hookup with next i believe it will be Emma and Daphene but in which order i am unsure.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, short comment: played first 5 minutes of the game, liked what i see so far, realized the update speed and content
combined with render quality. I am now your newest patron
Keep up the good work dev.

Dec 9, 2020
Damn, a lot of jealously flying around early on now. But it's different than most other games of this genre at least, in that they just hide the relationships between the girls and the MC tends to get away with everything, or everything ends up in an orgy.

Anyways just wanted to say one of my current favorite harem games on the level with Grandma's house and On distant shores to name a couple others that I look forward to seeing updates for.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's with the MC knowing and there. There won't be content with two girls alone in a room. There are people who can think that brushes the boundaries of NTR/Sharing. If there was a week-long discussion about two girls kissing I don't want to repeat it with two girls fucking. ;)
It was planned from the start that there won't be any pure lesbian scenes (I love them, but when I began planning the game I wasn't sure I could pull it off with enough quality).
The lesbian content will be in threesomes/foursomes/Xsomes always with the MC there.
If the lesbian content is enabled, he can share but he will be there.
The 'lesbianer' thing will be a girl-centric threesome with one harem girl, the MC, and one girl not yet in the harem. There aren't feelings, only sex. It will be the possible door for the second girl to enter the harem. Obviously, if the lesbian content is blocked, it blocks also that girl. And even with the lesbian content unlocked, the player can decide to not pursue that threesome.
How do you disable the lesbian stuff?

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dont forget to use spoiler tags.

i think Erika will be fine after her talk with Martha. As for which family member we get to hookup with next i believe it will be Emma and Daphene but in which order i am unsure.
The conversation with Martha has lowered Erika's anger level by one notch, but it has not eliminated it.
Emma would have tried to check if MC hadn't slept in Martha's room. She was dressed for it waiting for Martha to go to sleep.
Daphne has already acknowledged to herself that she is in love, on the Romance track, but circumstances are not favorable to her, with a friend who is also in love with MC.

Hm, short comment: played first 5 minutes of the game, liked what i see so far, realized the update speed and content
combined with render quality. I am now your newest patron
Keep up the good work dev.
Thanks, Saphfire, and welcome to the Dorm. I try to deliver an update every month for the simplest reason: Patrons pay every month and I think you deserve content for your money. I try to not be like some devs who continue charging for months without providing new content.

Damn, a lot of jealously flying around early on now. But it's different than most other games of this genre at least, in that they just hide the relationships between the girls and the MC tends to get away with everything, or everything ends up in an orgy.

Anyways just wanted to say one of my current favorite harem games on the level with Grandma's house and On distant shores to name a couple others that I look forward to seeing updates for.
Thanks for your kind words.
I think one of the differences between My Dorm and other games is that I have played very few AVNs. There are certain patterns that are repeated (MC spying on the girls while they take a shower, for example) and I wanted to turn them around. As I don't know what most developers do, there will be things that are totally out of the box and others where I coincide with them because it's the most logical option.

Nice update
What is ntr? This games looks good, gonna play it.
I think Here someone explains what is NTR better than I can do. I only can say NTR will have no place in My Dorm
Play the game and post your thoughts on it, please

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022

Another AVN off the top of my head (can't remember the name of it, been a few months since last update) everything is hunky dory while fucking family members and a few outsiders too for 8-10 updates remaining blissfully ignorant of each other that whole time. It's kinda realistic in that it builds up as a (secret) harem that comes crumbling down when the truth is eventually known. My typical first playthrough of every AVN is usually "fuck everyone that offers, romance them too if they are down with that" but last couple updates that kinda blew up in the MC's face (as it would in real life) after a few of them caught the MC fucking someone else when he juggles too many for too long (with a game over if mom catches MC fucking his sis, vice versa, or similar). Pretty sure it won't end as a harem either and if you try to end it as such MC will probably end up with no one (if not a game over). There's like a dozen LI's but only a few are ok with sharing, but only with their best friends when they are there for a 3some, so is meant to end with this or that LI but not everyone at once. Dammit, now I'll be in bed staring at the ceiling for 3 hours trying to remember the name of it. One sis is a shy nerd (that eventually gets caught spying on another of MC's blonde LI's through the webcam on her laptop while he's with her), the other is a gym rat.

Reactions: Koulo077
Dec 9, 2020
Another AVN off the top of my head (can't remember the name of it, been a few months since last update) everything is hunky dory while fucking family members and a few outsiders too for 8-10 updates remaining blissfully ignorant of each other that whole time. It's kinda realistic in that it builds up as a (secret) harem that comes crumbling down when the truth is eventually known. My typical first playthrough of every AVN is usually "fuck everyone that offers, romance them too if they are down with that" but last couple updates that kinda blew up in the MC's face (as it would in real life) after a few of them caught the MC fucking someone else when he juggles too many for too long (with a game over if mom catches MC fucking his sis, vice versa, or similar). Pretty sure it won't end as a harem either and if you try to end it as such MC will probably end up with no one (if not a game over). There's like a dozen LI's but only a few are ok with sharing, but only with their best friends when they are there for a 3some, so is meant to end with this or that LI but not everyone at once. Dammit, now I'll be in bed staring at the ceiling for 3 hours trying to remember the name of it. One sis is a shy nerd (that eventually gets caught spying on another of MC's blonde LI's through the webcam on her laptop while he's with her), the other is a gym rat.
Where the heart is ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
One sis is a shy nerd (that eventually gets caught spying on another of MC's blonde LI's through the webcam on her laptop while he's with her), the other is a gym rat.
Where the Heart is, and it was never meant to be a Harem game. I also think that Dev gets off on punishing players for fooling around, or he would not make cheating so irresistible. ;)
Literally took years to bang the Mum in that one, so hopefully this one won't make us wait so long. :devilish::devilish:

Dec 9, 2020
Thanks for your kind words.
I think one of the differences between My Dorm and other games is that I have played very few AVNs. There are certain patterns that are repeated (MC spying on the girls while they take a shower, for example) and I wanted to turn them around. As I don't know what most developers do, there will be things that are totally out of the box and others where I coincide with them because it's the most logical option.
Now you just need to also have all the girls have sleep sex with MC to complete the reversal :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes